You arrange brewing sear Chicken Lababdar working 12 program including 7 furthermore. Here you are make hay.
technique of Chicken Lababdar
- It's 500 GMs of chicken.
- Prepare 2 of chopped onion.
- You need 2 of chopped tomato.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red chilli powder (Kashmiri chilli).
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of kasoor I methi.
- It's 1 tbsp of butter or cream.
- You need of Salt.
- It's of Oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
Chicken Lababdar program
- Heat oil in a pan or kadai and add cumin seeds let it splutter now add chopped onions and sauté till it becomes translucent..
- Add ginger garlic paste and sauté for a min. Now add chopped tomato and cook for a while.
- Now add all the spices like turmeric powder, red chilli powder and garam masala and cook the masala for a while till oil starts separating..
- Now add kasori methi and sauté.
- Now add cleaned and washed chicken pieces and mix well.Let it cook on a medium flame for 10 to 15 mins..
- Add salt and mix well. Once chicken becomes soft and tender add butter or cream and mix..
- Off the flame and serve chicken lababdar with nan or roti or chapati.