My Sweet Chilli Pork Belly & Veg.
You finish grilling fricassee My Sweet Chilli Pork Belly & Veg testing 10 process so 11 than. Here you are make it.
process of My Sweet Chilli Pork Belly & Veg
- You need of Pork Belly cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Prepare of small potatoes cut into bite size pieces.
- You need of Red Chilli powder.
- It's of Sriracha.
- It's of Sweet Chilli sauce.
- You need of sweet Bell Pepper cut into squares.
- It's of Just a little onion cut up.
- It's of mushrooms left whole.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of Salt.
My Sweet Chilli Pork Belly & Veg instructions
- Cut the pork Belly into square pieces.
- Cut up the potatoes near enough the same size.
- And the pork Belly to a bowl sprinkle Chilli powder on the pork and mix with your hands.
- Next add the Sriracha all over the pork too.
- Add sugar and Stir cover all..
- Add sweet chilli Sauce.
- After the hour add the bell pepper and the onion stir add Salt.
- Add all the ingredients to an oven dish and cook on 180C for 35 minutes then take it out the oven stir it around and add it back for a further 35-45 minutes.
- Turn them all over and add back to the oven.