"CHICKEN CUTLET ROLL". Be the first to rate & review! Season chicken with remaining salt and freshly ground pepper. Place cutlets on a flat surface.
You work steeping barbecue "CHICKEN CUTLET ROLL" testing 15 instructions so 5 so. Here you are do one proud.
compound of "CHICKEN CUTLET ROLL"
- You need 400 gms of chicken.
- You need 4 of green chillies (chopped).
- It's 2 of onions (sliced).
- You need 1 of onion (chopped).
- You need 4 of normal roti.
- You need 4 tbsp of hung curd.
- It's 4 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- It's 1 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 2 tsp of chaat masala (to sprinkle).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare A few of mint leaves.
- Prepare As required of Green coriander chutney.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Oil to shallow fry.
"CHICKEN CUTLET ROLL" process
- Take chicken mince in a bowl. Add chopped onions, green chillies, salt, ginger paste, chaat masala, garam masala powder and mix..
- Take some water in another bowl and dampen your hands. Take a portion of the chicken roll. Shape it like a cutlet. Coat it with bread crumbs..
- Heat some oil in a pan, put the the cutlets and shallow fry..
- Heat the prepared rotis on a tawa..
- Take hung curd in a bowl. Add green chutney and mix. Apply on the rotis, put slices onions, place chicken cutlet, sprinkle some chaat masala, place some mint leaves and roll. Serve hot..