You cause stewing doctor Dilldaar Chicken applying 12 modus operandi along with 4 along with. Here is how you make hay.
instructions of Dilldaar Chicken
- It's 1 kg of Chicken bone-in.
- Prepare of Dill Leaves bunches 1 1/2.
- You need 2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It's 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It's 3 of Green Chillies finely chopped.
- It's 1 of small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- It's 2 of Onions thinly sliced.
- It's 3-4 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 2-3 of Tomatoes finely chopped.
Dilldaar Chicken ingredients
- Wash the chicken thoroughly and marinate it with all the spices mentioned for 30 minutes atleast for juicy and succulent chicken..
- In the meantime heat oil and saute sliced onions until nicely browned. Throw in the chopped green chillies, half of the chopped coriander leaves and the tomatoes next. Cover and cook until they are mushy and soft..
- Now add the marinated chicken to it. Give it a nice mix and cook on a medium high heat with a lid on and keep stirring it in between. After about 15-20 minutes of cooking, add the chopped dill leaves as well. The chicken will be done in 25-30 minutes..
- There is no need of adding any water as it already has tomatoes in it. Serve it hot with homemade Tawa Naans or Pulao whichever is loved by your families..