Korean style sticky chicken (with veggie rice).
You cause browning boil Korean style sticky chicken (with veggie rice) accepting 10 program as a consequence 2 including. Here you go do a bang-up job.
modus operandi of Korean style sticky chicken (with veggie rice)
- Prepare 6 of chicken thigh fillets.
- You need 4 of tspn sesame oil.
- Prepare 4 of tspn teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 3 of tspn soy sauce.
- You need of Big squeeze of honey.
- You need of Fresh ginger - thumb size.
- You need 1 of large piece of garlic.
- It's of Black pepper.
- You need of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds (garnish).
Korean style sticky chicken (with veggie rice) compound
- In a small non stick saucepan add the sesame oil and the ginger and garlic. Cook on a medium heat for a few minutes. Then add the teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, honey, pepper and chilli flakes and let bubble for a few minutes. Take off the heat and add the chicken. Leave it to stand for half an hour or so. Then cook the chicken in a hot wok or saucepan until it bubbles and turns sticky and gorgeous..
- I served this chicken with vegetable fried rice and garnished with sesame seeds and chilli flakes..