Chicken Cacciatore or Pollo alla Cacciatora.
You bring about steaming burn Chicken Cacciatore or Pollo alla Cacciatora applying 14 technique along with 6 so. Here you are manage.
compound of Chicken Cacciatore or Pollo alla Cacciatora
- You need 8 of chicken thighs bone in and skin on.
- You need of sea salt.
- Prepare 8 of bay leaves.
- It's 3 cloves of garlic, peeled (1 crushed, 2 sliced).
- It's 1/2 bottle of Chianti.
- You need of flour, for dusting.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper sliced.
- Prepare 1 of yellow pepper sliced.
- You need 1 of orange pepper sliced.
- It's 1 of white onion diced.
- It's 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- It's 1 tsp of capers.
- You need sprig of Basil.
- It's of olive oil.
Chicken Cacciatore or Pollo alla Cacciatora individually
- Dust the chicken thighs in seasoned flour and seal in a hot pan with the olive oil, when browned remove from the pan and keep to one side.
- Add the chopped onions peppers and garlic to the same pan and soften.
- Make sure you scrap all those bits off of the bottom of your pan, that's where the flavours hidden add your wine then the bay tomatoes stock.
- Mix in the capers, but the sauce mixture into an oven proof dish and place the chicken on top with some of the basil, is use the stalks and don't chop it you can remove this later and add fresh just before serving.
- Now place in an oven 180 or 160 fan for 1 1/2 hours.
- And all done, I like to serve mine with Penne and a nice crusty loaf, place in the middle of table and enjoy..