Chicken Tikka Sticks.
You undertake frying barbecue Chicken Tikka Sticks adopting 20 program furthermore 12 along with. Here you go pull off.
program of Chicken Tikka Sticks
- Prepare of Chicken Tikka.
- Prepare 12 of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- You need of tandoori marinade recipe below.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
- It's of Tandoori marinade.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 Tbsp of coriander powder.
- It's 2 tsp of madras curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mint sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of kashmiri chili powder.
- It's 1 Tbsp of coriander stems/leaves chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of kasoor methi - dried fenugreek leaves.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of tandoori masala.
- You need 1 Tbsp of garlic ginger paste.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Yoghurt.
- It's 1/2 cup of Bell peppers diced in cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Onions diced in cubes.
Chicken Tikka Sticks in succession
- Combine all the ingredients for the tandoori marinade in a stain proof bowl. Cut each thigh into 4 pieces. Cut each breast, if using, into 8 pieces..
- Combine tandoori marinade with chicken. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 12 hours..
- Soak skewers in water for 30 minutes..
- Add the lemon juice to the chicken. Mix to combine. Let stand no more than one hour..
- Light your grill. Build a two zone fire if using charcoal. Turn one burner to high and another to low if using gas..
- Remove chicken from marinade. Use gloves if you have them. Tandoori marinade stains something fierce..
- Grill the chicken over indirect heat until almost done - around 10-15 minutes..
- You want an internal temperature of about 150 F for breasts or 160F for thighs at this point. You will be cooking them a bit more over direct heat. Your final target is 165F for breasts and 175F for thighs..
- Move chicken over direct (high) heat and grill an additional 2-4 minutes, turning every minute. You want a bit of char but you don't want it to burn or dry out..
- Add the diced bell peppers and onion in the leftover marinade and mix to coat. Now add the coated veggies on the grill/Tawa and cook till slightly charred..
- Skewer the chicken and grilled veggies and serve on a bed of salad or along with some onion and mint dip..
- Tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you try this recipe!.