Bulgarian Style Meat Balls.
You operate grilling doctor Bulgarian Style Meat Balls testing 9 ingredients also 6 as well as. Here is how you put it over.
method of Bulgarian Style Meat Balls
- Prepare 300 grams of Pork Mince.
- It's 200 grams of Beef Mince.
- You need 1 medium of Egg.
- You need 50 grams of Bread Crumbs.
- It's 1 tsp of Bicarbonate of Soda.
- It's 1 large of Onion Chopped.
- You need 1/2 bunch of Parsley Chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dried Savory.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Salt.
Bulgarian Style Meat Balls compound
- Put all ingredients into a large bowl..
- Start kneading the meat with your hands using a little bit of water if the meat sticks to your fingers, until everything is combined.The meat should be easy to work with not too hard or too liquid..
- Form medium sized patties using your hands and flat them out really good..
- Fry on medium high heat for about 2 to 3 min on both sides until golden..
- Take out of the pan and put them onto kitchen paper..
- Serve with garnish of your choice..