Porcupine Meat Balls.
You act baking boil Porcupine Meat Balls working 13 procedure including 7 so. Here is how you put it over.
program of Porcupine Meat Balls
- You need 1 lb. of ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of uncooked rice.
- You need 1 can of whole kernel corn.
- Prepare 1 of large bag wide egg noodles.
- It's 1 stick of butter divided.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato soup (save can).
- It's 2 cans of full of milk from tomato can.
- It's 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of onion powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp. of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of minced onion.
- You need 1 of egg.
Porcupine Meat Balls instructions
- Mix with hands ground beef, uncooked rice, all the seasonings and the egg. Mix well. Shape into meat balls..
- Melt 1/2 stick butter in heated skillet. Add meat balls. Cook until slightly brown..
- Mix in medium bowl, tomato soup and two cans full of milk. Pour over browned meat balls..
- Let cook on medium stirring occasionally for 20 mintues or until rice isn't crunchy. Stir in alittle milk to keep from sticking as it cooks..
- While meat balls are cooking, boil and cook egg noodles according to package..
- Drain noodles, and add the last 1/2 stick of butter and the can of corn. Mix togather with alittle bit of black pepper to taste until butter is melted..
- Serve meat balls with sauce over the buttered noodles and corn. Enjoy!.