Cheezy Noodles Corn Potato Cutlet. Cheesy Noodle Potato Cutlet is a simple and delicious snack. Sweet corn, noodles, potatoes and cheese - these are all ingredients that kids fall for, in any form. It is an ideal party snack, loved by both kids and adults which can also be served in snack box.
These cutlets are made without potatoes. so you absolutely do not need to add boiled potatoes in it. The binding agent is bread crumbs. I have not crumb coated the cutlets, but just dredged them in rice flour to give some crispness. in Crispy Maggi Cutlet i have coat the cutlets with Crushed Corn Flakes that made Cutlets very very Crispy and Textured. but You can use Bread crumbs as well. this is new way of having maggi and. You wrap up grilling grill Cheezy Noodles Corn Potato Cutlet applying 15 prescription moreover 5 furthermore. Here you go get there.
receipt of Cheezy Noodles Corn Potato Cutlet
- It's 1/2 of pkt hakka noodles or any you can take which is available.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maida.
- It's 4 of medium size boiled potatoes.
- It's 1/2 cup of boiled corn kernels coarsely grind.
- You need 1 cup of spring onion chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated cheez.
- It's 1 of chopped green chilli.
- It's of Slat as per taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masal.
- Prepare 1 tsp of amchur powder.
- It's 1 tsp of sambhar masala.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's of Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs for coating.
How to make Potato Sweet Corn & Cheese Cutlet - Cheesy Sweet Corn Patty. Turn off the heat and allow the pressure to release naturally. Add mashed potatoes, sauteed corn, flattened rice powder, red chili powder, chopped green chilies, chopped coriander, garam masala powder, minced ginger, and salt. #potatocutlet #valentinesday #recipeintamil Potato Cutlet recipe Aloo cutlet, with video and step wise pictures, a popular snack of India made using potatoes, a super hit in parties.
Cheezy Noodles Corn Potato Cutlet instructions
- First boil the noodles in a pan and when it is cooked drain off the water completely.Next grate the cheez and chopped spring onion take white and green part both.Green chilli chopped and corn coarsely grind it..
- Make breadcrumbs and next in a bowl smash boiled potatoes, noodles,spring onion,coarsely grind corn kernels,green chili and all the spices check salt as per taste and last add lemon juice..
- Mix everything together and add some breadcrumbs to bind well.Next grease your palm with oil and make cutlet round in shape and keep ready.Make smooth batter of maida and dip the cutlet into it and coat well..
- Next coat breadcrumb to cutlet and remove excess crumbs and keep in a tray ready all together so it will not create mess while frying.Next deep fry cutlets..
- After frying remove in a tray or grill this will keep cutlet crispy for long and serve hot noodles corn potato cutlet with tomato sauce and enjoy the taste..
When cooking the cutlets too, take care to turn them gently to avoid breakage. With an appetizing aroma, catchy appearance and great taste, the Noodle Vegetable Cutlet is a sure-shot hit! Here's a simple and easy snacks that can make you enjoy both: our CHEESY POTATO BALLS. Mashed potatoes with mozzarella cheese in the center and coated with cheese-flavored cracker crumbs. Cutlets made from left over noodles, a perfect way to use left over food and create a great recipe for kids.