Hakka Noodles. Hakka noodles recipe with step by step photos. Hakka noodles is a popular Indo Chinese dish that one can get in most restaurants in India and in the roadside Chinese street food joints. This veg hakka noodles recipe taste delicious and will have you craving for more.
My perception of Chinese food was very different when I was a kid. Almost similar to the perception of Indian food in the western world, quite far from reality. Hakka noodles is a popular Indo-Chinese dish of stir fried noodles, veggies and sauces. You perform stewing pressure-cook Hakka Noodles using 11 program also 5 so. Here you go make hay.
ingredients of Hakka Noodles
- Prepare 400 gram of noodles.
- Prepare as needed of water.
- It's 4 tbsp of oil.
- It's 2 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 of Capsicum thinly slice.
- It's 2 bowl of cabbage thinly shredded.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger green chillies paste.
- It's 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 6 tsp of noodles masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper crushed.
It is hugely popular in Indian restaurants and street stalls. It is usually eaten on its own or with a side of Manchurian or chilli dishes like gobi manchurian or chilli paneer. Indo-Chinese hakka noodles originated from the Chinese population living in Kolkata. How to make Perfect Hakka Noodles. -Hakka noodles are something that can make even full grown adults feel like kids and no you don't need to go the a Chinese restaurant to satisfy your noodle craving.
Hakka Noodles separately
- Firstly in a boiling water add noodles, 1 big spoon oil &salt.furthermore stir once&get the water to boil.or cook as per instructio.drain the water completely & keep aside..
- Heat a large Kadai with some oil.further, sauté ginger garlic green chillies paste.also sauté onion, cabbage and capsicums..
- Sauté till they shrink in size.do not over cook the vegetables.also add salt,soy sauce & noodles masala give good mix.
- Further add the noodles then add crushed paper.mix well,do not over mix as the noodles will break.
- Finally served Hakka Noodles..
In this recipe we show you how to make the most perfect hakka noodles in just three easy steps. Hakka Noodles Recipe is one of the most famous Indo-Chinese recipe in India. Hakka Noodles are made from plain boiled noodles, stir fried with sauces and vegetables. Its very easy and fast cooking recipe and it is specially very famous among the kids. All time favourite Hakka noodles is one of the best options to treat your taste buds and a perfect one meal dinner.