Chilli Prawn Hakka Noodles. Hakka noodles wok tossed with vegetables, sauces and chilli garlic prawns is just the Indo Chinese version of the Chinese dish that you will absolutely love!. If you follow me on any of the social media platforms, you know that my love for Indo Chinese food (checkout Honey soy chicken) and prawns is known to everyone and I never let go of any chance to share my love for both! Very tasty , easy to make and an ideal low calorie mid meal food.
Heat olive oil and add onions to it, saute till pink, add the veggies and saute for another mins. Hakka noodles is a popular Indo-Chinese dish of stir fried noodles, veggies and sauces. It is hugely popular in Indian restaurants and street stalls. You see to toasting curry Chilli Prawn Hakka Noodles practicing 16 technique together with 6 along with. Here you go win.
compound of Chilli Prawn Hakka Noodles
- You need 200 grams of hakka noodles.
- Prepare 150 gms of small prawn.
- It's 2 cups of chopped carrot.
- Prepare 1 cup of capsicum chopped.
- It's 1 cup of french beans chopped.
- Prepare 2 of medium onions chopped.
- You need 1 inch of ginger julienne cut.
- Prepare 5-6 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 3 of green chillies.
- You need 3 of spring onion stalk chopped.
- It's 2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It's 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of as per taste Salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soya sauce.
It is usually eaten on its own or with a side of Manchurian or chilli dishes like gobi manchurian or chilli paneer. Indo-Chinese hakka noodles originated from the Chinese population living in Kolkata. Please wash your hands and practise social distancing. Hakka noodles with chilli garlic prawns - Delish Studio.
Chilli Prawn Hakka Noodles little by little
- Marinate prawn with salt and chilli powder and keep it for 20 mins..
- Boil noodles upto 80 percent cooked, then strained it..
- Tossed the noodles with ginger garlic, salt, black pepper and keep aside...
- In same pan saute the vagetables with green chilli, onion and keep aside with noodles...
- Fry prawn in same pan and then assembled noodles, vegetables, soya sauce, chilli flakes, salt, 4-5 grains of sugar,spring onion in same pan with high flame...
- Hakka noodles is ready to serve. Enjoy Hakka noodles with chilli tomato sauce...
Hakka noodles wok tossed with vegetables, sauces and chilli garlic prawns is just the Indo Chinese version of the Chinese dish that you will absolutely love! Add protein of choice to make it a wholesome meal. Required fields are marked * Comment.. Planning to make this amazing hakka noodles with g 'The Probaashi Mishti Doi' - This is when Mishti D. Chilli Prawn Noodles - tips and tricks.