Grilled Chicken Kebabs, salad and wraps with dips.
You close frying sear Grilled Chicken Kebabs, salad and wraps with dips accepting 25 process so 3 and. Here is how you make hay.
process of Grilled Chicken Kebabs, salad and wraps with dips
- It's of For the Chicken.
- You need of chicken thighs (skinless and boneless).
- Prepare of Greek yoghurt.
- It's of Juice of 1 lemon.
- It's of tomato puree.
- It's of garlic chopped.
- Prepare of paprika.
- It's of cumin.
- Prepare of turmeric.
- It's of chilli powder.
- It's of dried oregano.
- It's of each salt and pepper.
- It's of Bread.
- It's of tortilla wraps.
- Prepare of Salad.
- You need of Chopped lettuce.
- Prepare of Cucumber peeled and deseeded.
- It's of tomato(es) chopped.
- It's of red onion.
- It's of fresh parsley and fresh coriander.
- You need of dried oregano.
- You need of extra virgin olive oil.
- It's of red wine vinegar.
- It's of Dips.
- Prepare of Sriracha sauce, garlic mayo or others as desired.
Grilled Chicken Kebabs, salad and wraps with dips program
- Mix the yoghurt with lemon juice, tomato purée, garlic, paprika, cumin, oregano, turmeric, chilli powder, salt and pepper. Stir well and set aside. Get rid of skin, bones and excess fat on chicken thighs then cut into 2-4 pieces as desired and marinate in fridge for 2-8 hours..
- When putting chicken onto skewers, ensure all chicken is similar sizes. Cook on medium heat on grill for 5 mins each side then turn heat up until suitably charred..
- Assemble the salad in a bowl in advance. Mix the olive oil with the red wine vinegar and pour over salad as desired. Warm the tortillas individually on a dry pan and cut in two. Add sriracha sauce and garlic mayo to ramekins. Serve and assemble as you please. Enjoy !.