Skinny Taco Salad dip. I absolutely love anything creamy and cheesy, but then again, who doesn't?! This is a novel concept-a layered dip with no beans! Kind of like eating a salad with a tortilla chip instead of a fork!
When I use all low-fat ingredients, such as low-fat sour cream and low-fat Cheddar, it still comes out so delicious! Note: If you use the taco sauce the dip will get soggy if left overnight so make fresh the day you need it. You won't be sorry with this one and so glad Rose. You close toasting braise Skinny Taco Salad dip using 10 process including 5 than. Here you are rack up.
technique of Skinny Taco Salad dip
- Prepare of Appetizers.
- Prepare 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- You need 2 cup of lettuce, chopped.
- You need 2 cup of tomatoes, diced.
- It's 8 oz of sour cream.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of salsa (mild,etc).
- Prepare 16 oz of salsa (mild,etc).
- Prepare 2 oz of sliced black olives.
- It's 2 cup of mont. jack/colby cheese ,shredded.
Made "skinny" with light cream cheese and fat-free greek yogurt, this dip will disappear quickly! This easy Skinny Taco Dip can be made in a matter of minutes and is served cold. This lightened up appetizer is perfect for game day and makes the You could lighten up this Skinny Taco Dip even more if you substitute sour cream for Greek yogurt. The flavor and consistency will be almost identical.
Skinny Taco Salad dip process
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese, taco seasoning and salsa well with hand mixer..
- Pour cheese,salsa etc. mixture into 9 x 12 dish..
- Layer lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese and olives (in that order) on top of cheese/salsa mixture..
- Serve with chips or crackers of your choice..
- Refrigerate leftovers..
Perfect as a party appetizer for game day! This Easy Taco Dip is a super simple dip that's loaded with flavor and is a guaranteed hit at any cookout this summer. Made with a cream cheese and Recently I've gotten better about it, I've shared my simple Texas caviar, my almost-too-easy pulled chicken, and my favorite macaroni salad that I. After making a batch of this Skinny Slow Cooker Taco Soup last weekend, I decided to use the leftover ingredients to make this Skinny Taco Salad. Don't miss out on south-of-the-border favorites--treat yourself to Taco Salad done light.