Skinny Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino. Enjoy a delicious pumpkin spice frappuccino at home without the huge price tag and without all the calories, fat, and refined sugar. Making today's skinny pumpkin treat is a bit out of the ordinary. You see, you can't just mix hot coffee with ice, pumpkin, and spices.
Check out Starbucks menu and get nutritional information about each menu item. Blended Pumpkin Spice Coffee Recipe - If you enjoy Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino, you will LOVE this dairy free, vegan version made with Silk Almondmilk! This skinny pumpkin frappuccino recipe is a delicious treat full of all the fall flavors! You create grilling sizzle Skinny Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino using 9 method so 4 moreover. Here you go rack up.
instructions of Skinny Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
- It's 1 1/2 c of Coffee (cold).
- Prepare 1 1/4 c of Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or any milk).
- It's 1/4 c of Pumpkin Puree.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Maple Syrup (or honey, agave, 4 packets stevia).
- It's 1 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Ground Cloves.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Ground Nutmeg.
- Prepare of Light Whipped Cream (optional).
- You need of Special equipment: Strong, powerful blender - Ninja or Vitamix; Ice cube tray.
I've never been a big coffee drinker. In fact, most years, I only get regular [Tweet "Indulge in fall flavors with this skinny homemade pumpkin frappuccino!"] Grab the ingredients at your grocery store, give this recipe a try. More pumpkin obsessed breakfast drinks you may enjoy are my Healthy Pumpkin Oatmeal Shake, Pumpkin Smoothie paired perfectly with a slice of Pumpkin Banana Bread Toast. I also have a delicious Eggnog Latte for those who can't wait until the holidays!
Skinny Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino singly
- Brew coffee. Pour coffee into a large mug and refrigerate overnight. Coffee must be very cold..
- In a small bowl, whisk the milk, pumpkin, sweetener of choice, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg together until combined. Pour into ice cube tray and allow to freeze..
- Once coffee is cold and pumpkin ice cubes are frozen, add everything to your blender and blend on high until smooth and icy. Add more milk if your blender isn't blending well. Taste the frozen drink and add more sweetener or spices, if needed..
- Top with whipped cream, if desired. Serve immediately..
I hope you enjoy this recipe! These Pumpkin Spice Frappuccinos are a tasty spin on a fall fave, especially if you love iced coffee - and you won't even need to go to Starbucks! If you know anything at all about my Starbucks obsession, then you know that I need to start making more. Low-Calorie Pumpkin Spice Latte Frappuccino Swap (HungryGirl). Search For More Weight Watchers Friendly Drink Recipes.