Skinny lactose free Alfredo Sauce. This rich & creamy Lactaid® Alfredo Sauce with lactose-free milk is the perfect alternative for those with a lactose intolerance. Whisk in Lactaid® Whole milk and chicken broth and bring to a simmer. When the sauce starts to thicken stir in the parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
Skinny Chicken Fettuccine with Alfredo Sauce. Skinny Fettuccine Alfredo - A rich and creamy lightened up alfredo sauce that tastes just as good as the original! Fettuccine alfredo is one of favorite kind of comfort foods. You look after broiling fricassee Skinny lactose free Alfredo Sauce working 5 method than 3 steps. Here you go carry out.
instructions of Skinny lactose free Alfredo Sauce
- Prepare 16 oz of frozen cauliflower.
- It's 2 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- It's 2/3 cup of parmesian cheese.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- It's 1 of salt pepper.
It was always my go-to dish as a kid I used lactose free milk and low fat cheeses because of my diet restrictions, it was very good. This Skinny Alfredo from Delish.com is the best. A lightened up version of our Fettuccine Alfredo lets you feel a little bit better about pasta nights. Skipping the heavy cream and using just a little bit of Greek yogurt still gives you a creamy sauce you'll think is full of heavy cream!
Skinny lactose free Alfredo Sauce technique
- Pour chicken broth in a sauce pan and put cauliflower and garlic cloves in it. Bring to a boil and cook till tender..
- Pour the ingredients from the pot into a blender. Start the puree. Add parmesian cheese salt and pepper, puree to desired consistency.
- Pour back in pot and cook at low until desired thickness of sauce is to your liking, or noodles are ready. I usually let my fettuccine soak in the sauce for a couple of minutes. Enjoy.
First, a HUGE THANK YOU for all the positive and excited responses to the Slender Kitchen meal plans I shared yesterday. It is something I have been excited about sharing for months and am so happy it is finally off the ground. Trade out your beloved calorie-laden alfredo sauce for this skinny alfredo sauce made with cauliflower. Easy Homemade Fettuccini Alfredo Sauce with milk recipe instead of cream or cream cheese is a delicious homemade alfredo sauce recipe. It is the best Alfredo sauce recipe ever made without cream cheese or cream.