Prawn and New Potato Stew. Check out this easy fish stew recipe with juicy butterflied prawns and sweet red peppers. How to Make Prawn and New Potato Stew. Stir in the prawns and heat briefly until they are warmed through.
Chorizo, prawn and Majorcan new potatoes combine with thyme, oregano and smoked paprika to create a. Check they are cooked with the tip of a knife. Slide a piece of potato onto a skewer, followed by a prawn and a cherry tomato. You cook broiling microwave Prawn and New Potato Stew working 7 compound furthermore 6 as a consequence. Here you are conclude.
ingredients of Prawn and New Potato Stew
- You need 675 g of small new potatoes, scrubbed (1.5 lb).
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 15 g of fresh cilantro/coriander (0.5 oz or 1/2 cup).
- Prepare 300 g of cooked peeled prawns/shrimp (11 oz), thawed and drained if frozen.
- You need 15 ml of olive oil (1 Tbsp).
- It's 400 g of chopped tomatoes (14 oz can).
- Prepare 1 of dried red chilli, crumbled.
Cover and bring to a boil. Buy us a cup of coffee. Thank you all so much for watching our recipe videos and supporting our channel. If you would to further support and help us.
Prawn and New Potato Stew prescription
- Cook the new potatoes in lightly salted, boiling water for 15 minutes, until tender. Drain and return to the pan..
- Meanwhile, finely chop the cilantro and crumble the dried chilli..
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic for I minute. Pour in the chopped tomatoes..
- Add the chilli, coriander, and 90ml/6tbsp water to the pan. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, cover and simmer gently for 5 minutes..
- Stir in the prawns and the cooked new potatoes and heat briefly until they are warmed through. Be careful not to overcook the prawns or they will quickly shrivel, becoming tough and tasteless. for.
- Spoon the stew into shallow bowls and serve sprinkled with the remaining coriander, torn into pieces. Serve with bread and salad, or steamed seasonal vegetables..
Although this potato and prawn dish takes a little while to cook in the oven, it's very quick and easy to prepare. Potato stew or Tocana de cartofi is something you will never find on a restaurant menu, but it is something you will get to eat in every single household in Romania, even the name tocana de cartofi has for me such a strong meaning, it is almost like a word in itself. Potato stew recipe with step by step photos. This is a Kerala style potato stew made with coconut milk and spices. Serve potato stew With appam, idiyappam, soft dosa or ghee rice.