Minted New Potatoes. Minted new potatoes go with just about anything. Perfect with salads as well as main course meals. Ideal for buffets for people to help themselves.
Minted New Potatoes; the perfect side dish for spring. Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Super Green Vegetables with Minted Butter. You conclude stewing boil Minted New Potatoes applying 5 prescription together with 3 along with. Here you go bring off.
method of Minted New Potatoes
- You need of New potatoes, about 2 handfuls (forgot to weigh!).
- It's 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh chopped mint.
- You need of Freshly ground black pepper.
- It's of Freshly ground rock salt.
Layered Super Green Vegetables With Minted Butter. Shoulder of Lamb in Gravy with Sliced. For the minted potatoes, bring a large pan of water to the boil. To serve, carve the lamb and place onto serving plates along with the minted new potatoes.
Minted New Potatoes step by step
- Boil the new potatoes until tender is lightly salted water (about 10 - 15 minutes depending on size)..
- Drain well and allow to dry in the steam by holding your colander over the hot pan. Put the potatoes back in the pan and drizzle with olive oil. Gently shake the pan or use a spoon to coat the potatoes..
- Add freshly chopped mint and season to your liking with the salt and pepper. I’m generous with my seasoning as I think it really lifts a simple dish like this. Ready to serve!.
BBQ new potatoes cooked in a foil parcel with minty butter on the grill. New potatoes have thin, wispy skins and a crisp, waxy texture. They are young potatoes and unlike their fully grown counterparts, they keep their shape once cooked and cut. Bring the potatoes to the boil in enough lightly salted water to cover. Turn the heat to a Drain and add the butter, mint, garlic and salt and pepper to the pot.