Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs. Combine the barbecue sauce and grape jelly into the slow cooker and then add the meatballs. BBQ MeatballsI won't wax rhapsodic about how much these meatballs changed my life. They were so simple, so savory, so comforting and warm and delicious … Howdy!
These sweet and spicy meatballs are made with ground turkey, cherry peppers and bacon (because who doesn't love bacon!) Topped with a BBQ glaze, they are perfect for weekend gatherings, football appetizers or anytime you want finger foods. Indirect grilling, some ground beef, a little pork sausage, and a few spices makes for some real good eating, especially when the meatballs are served up. These crispy meatballs are dripping with a sticky sweet and savory sauce. You prepare simmering brown Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs testing 15 compound than 6 as well as. Here you go attain.
method of Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 cup of raisins.
- You need 1 box of stuffing mix.
- Prepare 1 package of onion soup mix.
- Prepare 2 of small or medium eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped green onion.
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- You need 1 of medium green pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 cup of bbq sauce.
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
The inside is moist, flavorful and fabulous. These sauced-up meatballs have big Asian flair. If your family likes sweet-and-sour chicken, this beefy version hits the spot. Sweet BBQ Meatballs Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs one at a time
- Preheat the oven for 425°. Combine ground beef in a large mixing bowl with stuffing mix and chopped veggies..
- Add remaining ingredients to mixing bowl. Season to taste..
- Dig in! Mix all ingredients together thoroughly just as you would for a meatloaf. Roll the mixture into desired sized balls and place in muffin pan or on a baking sheet..
- Cook in the oven at 425° for 45 minutes or until meat is cooked all the way through and meatballs begin to brown around the edges..
- You can serve them as they are. Or mix them in with your spaghetti sauce. Or Make meatball sub sandwiches.....
- Or, you can top them with melted mozzarella and your favorite bbq sauce as I did because it was Super Delicious! Serve & Enjoy!.
Here at the Pit, we call them "Jacks Ribs" but typically they are known as Country Style Pork Ribs. They are simple to grill and a great recipe to have on. This sweet and spicy meatball recipe features a combination of sausage and ground beef and is finished with a mouth-watering homemade sweet and spicy sauce. C: A party just isn't a party until these sweet and smoky BBQ meatball kabobs are served. Selective focus. grilled pork meatballs with sweet chili sauce on plate.