Daoud basha (Lebanese meatballs). If you are looking for a different way of eating meatballs, it is time to consider "Dawood Basha"/ Lebanese meatballs in tomato sauce!! A main course recipe that appears in my book - the meatballs neither require breadcrumbs nor long hours of simmering. Daoud Basha - Meatballs with pine nuts in a rich tomato sauce There has not been a single moment in my life when the Mediterranean food has disappointed me.
Lebanese Meatballs in Tomato Sauce Served with Saffron Rice. Dawood Basha or Lebanese Style Meatballs with Pine Seeds in a Simple Tomato Sauce. These meatballs, are tender, with a melt in mouth quality. You wrap up baking boil Daoud basha (Lebanese meatballs) adopting 27 program than 5 including. Here is how you hit.
modus operandi of Daoud basha (Lebanese meatballs)
- It's of For the meatballs.
- Prepare 750 g of lamb mince.
- You need 2 of onions, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of parsley, finely chopped.
- It's 3 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of white peoper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pomegranate molasses (optional).
- You need of Black pepper.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground allspice and salt.
- Prepare of For the sauce.
- You need 2 of grated tomatoes.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- You need 0.25 teaspoon of lebanese seven spices.
- Prepare 0.25 teaspoon of black pepper and allspice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of chicken stock cube.
- It's 1 L of water.
- It's of salt.
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- Prepare 3 of medium potatoes, cubes.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, cubes.
- You need 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It's 0.25 teaspoon of ground coriander powder.
Dawood Basha was the first Governor appointed by the Ottoman Empire. These meatballs were perhaps his favorite. Meatball stew (commonly known as Daoud Bacha) is a typical family dish that is available in different variations across different cultures. In this video, it is cooked the Lebanese way ! (For the.
Daoud basha (Lebanese meatballs) step by step
- Mix the meat ingredients in a bowl and roll into ~30 meatballs and start frying them in a pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- In a pot, add the potato and carrot cubes, chopped onions, garlic cloves and coriander powder with 2 tablespoons olive oil and the salt and mix on a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- In a jug mix the sauce ingredients in ~1 L of lukewarm water then add it the liquid to the vegetables. Cover and keep on a medium heat for 10 min until the vegetables are almost soft and cooked.
- When the meatballs are well cooked, remove them from the pan and add them to the pot with the sauce and the vegetables and leave for another 10min until the sauce thickens a bit and all the ingredients are well combined..
- Best served hot with white rice on the side.
Daoud basha is a lebanese dish it is also called kofta with tomato sauce or meatballs. to those who are new here woking in arab countries i hope that this video can help. Divide the meat into portions, about the size of an apricot. Gently roll each portion between your palms, creating round shaped balls. Daoud Basha is a Lebanese restaurant serving traditional Lebanese cuisine. The Dawood Basha (Aribic meatballs) recipe is another that caught my eye.