Lionhead Meatball Sub. This Meatball Sub has everything you want in a hot submarine style sandwich. Meatball Subs are a favorite recipe, perfect for a crowd and easy to make! Because a meatball sub is the definition of comfort: saucy meatballs, melty cheese, toasted bread — what more could you want?
Preferably done during the menstrual cycle so that some sauce can accompany the meatballs. Meatball subs are a hot item at the deli. This meatball sub recipe is the best!. You organize brewing toast Lionhead Meatball Sub using 5 instructions moreover 3 including. Here is how you sew up.
process of Lionhead Meatball Sub
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of mayochup.
- It's 3 of leftover Lionhead meatballs see my recipe.
- You need 5 slices of dill pickle chips.
- You need 2 slices of American cheese.
- Prepare 1 slice of sausage roll.
The meatball sub is the ultimate deli hoagie, and every ingredient is important to its success. Wonderful take on the Italian Meatball Sandwich. Hungry Howie's® and its related marks are trademarks of Hungry Howie's Pizza & Subs, Inc. Use of the trademarks in the State of Florida are under license to.
Lionhead Meatball Sub one at a time
- Heat the meatballs, as they heat get the roll, and mayochup. Split open the roll..
- Add the mayochup. Add the pickle chips. Then the meatballs..
- Add the cheese on top, take that first bite. I hope you enjoy!!!.
To those not averse to eating animals and animal products Use a potato ricer to smash and flatten the balls, retaining some shape and texture. BUT believe you me you can make a terrific meatball sub with frozen meatballs as well. And you can make your own. This Meatball sub recipe is packed with flavor and it's so Cheesy meatball sub recipe is one of our favorite meals. We all love cheese so I load the subs up.