Meatballs in tomato and red wine sauce. Serve with sauce, cheese and bread. This is one of those quick, comforting, homemade suppers that should be taken to the sofa with a glass of red wine. Learn how to Make homemade meatballs in tomato sauce.
Add onion and cook, stirring frequently, until Meatballs Combine all ingredients except olive oil. In large skillet over medium heat. Stir together cornstarch and red wine or beef broth. You take on brewing devil Meatballs in tomato and red wine sauce using 14 technique furthermore 9 together with. Here is how you put it over.
ingredients of Meatballs in tomato and red wine sauce
- You need 400 g of ground pork and ground beef.
- You need 2 of tablspn tomato ketchup.
- You need 1/4 of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 of tspn bbq spice.
- It's 2 of tspn paprika.
- It's 1/4 cup of canned tomato.
- You need 1/3 cup of red wine(optional).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 of yellow onion diced.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 of tblspn sunflower oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 of tspn pepper.
Food and Wine presents a new network of food pros delivering the most cookable recipes and delicious ideas online. Add the olives to the tomato sauce, season with salt and pepper and bring to a simmer. Add the meatballs, simmer until heated through and serve. Marinara Sauce Without Tomato Paste Recipes.
Meatballs in tomato and red wine sauce gradually
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together ground meat, egg,breadcrumbs, half of the onions, tomato ketchup,salt and pepper,bbq spice..
- Make golf sized balls out the ground meat mixture and set in the refrigerator for at least 30minutes..
- Heat a non stick pot, then add sunflower oil, gently place the meatballs and fry 2minutes each side of the meatball. Remove them from the pot and set aside..
- To the same pot, add minced garlic, fry for 60seconds before adding onions and cook until softened, approximately 2minutes..
- Add tomatoes and cook for another 2minutes, add salt and paprika at this stage..
- Pour the red wine to the sauce..
- Add the water to the sauce,and add the meatballs back..
- Cover with a lid to cook for extra 30minutes..
- Set aside and serve with a side dish of choice like rice, spaghetti..
Pasta with Italian Sausage, Meatball, Mushroom and Red Wine Tomato SauceMy Life as a Mrs..plate of pasta with red wine sauce and tender, aromatic homemade meatballs — paired with a bold and delicious Chianti, of course. the meatballs I cook when I want to make certain members of my family extra, extra happy — and a tangy tomato and red wine. Meatballs in Tomato-Wine Sauce. olive oil, yellow onion, finely chopped and. tomato sauce, spaghetti sauce, tomato paste, red wine (i used merlot), oregano, hot pepper flakes, basil, minced garlic, ground beef, egg, parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, toast. Pour the tomato sauce over the meatballs once they're lightly browned and simmer. Increase the heat slightly and pour in the wine. Spiced meatballs in rich tomato sauce.