Chicken Meatballs with Garlic Spaghetti. Garlic Herb Spaghetti with Baked Chicken Meatballs is SO GOOD! lots of lemon, butter, parsley, and a handful of Parmesan. The texture is much lighter than regular meatballs,and they are downright tasty! Knead mixture together with hand till.
In a large bowl combine egg, panko, soy sauce, cilantro, garlic, ginger, and sesame oil. Spaghetti with Chicken Meatballs is easy to make and taste absolutely delicious. I made a garlic bread to go with this, will share that recipe soon. You fulfill stewing boil Chicken Meatballs with Garlic Spaghetti accepting 18 procedure including 7 than. Here you go effect.
process of Chicken Meatballs with Garlic Spaghetti
- Prepare of Chicken Meatballs:.
- Prepare 750 gms of Chicken Mince :.
- It's 1 of Onion : medium chopped fine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Parsley : chopped.
- Prepare : 1 Clove of Garlic mashed.
- It's 1 tsp of Fennel seeds :.
- Prepare 1 of Egg : whisked.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Breadcrumbs :.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese :.
- You need 1/2 of Lemon Zest lemon : of.
- It's to taste of Salt Pepper and.
- You need 1 jar of Pasta sauce :.
- You need of Garlic Spaghetti :.
- It's packet of Spaghetti : a whole.
- It's cloves: 6-7 cloves of Garlic mashed into a paste.
- You need of Red chilli flakes.
- You need of Olive Oil : a generous amount.
- It's to taste of Salt pepper and.
And the cool thing is, i had some meatball sauce leftover. So what i did is, i made a sandwich for me out of it this morning and i am muching on it right. These baked chicken meatball bites can go with spaghetti and meatballs, baked rigatoni, or any pasta for that matter. They can be served with mashed cauliflower and green beans (my current favorite), or saved for quick and healthy lunch meal prep with roasted veggies.
Chicken Meatballs with Garlic Spaghetti modus operandi
- Preheat your oven to 180c.
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients mentioned under Chicken Meatballs excluding the pasta sauce. Next with the help of your hands make the nice, round, preferably large meatballs. Place on a baking tray and bake in the oven. Shouldn't take very long, possibly 15mins or so.
- While the meatballs were baking, I warmed half a jar of store bought pasta sauce in a sauce pan. Leave it in on low heat.
- Cook the spaghetti in some boiling water. Mash the garlic cloves to a fine paste. Once the spaghetti is cooked, drain and transfer back to the pot. Add the mashed garlic, red chilli flakes and the olive oil. I mentioned generous amount because I eyeballed it :). Season with salt and pepper.
- Once the meatballs were done, I added them to the pasta sauce and gave it a quick stir.
- Get ready to serve! On a plate I put some garlic spaghetti and topped it with the yummy chicken parmesan meatballs.
- Absolutely yum!.
WW Friendly Spaghetti with Chicken Meatballs. I can't imagine life without the occasional bowl of pasta. Serve a plate of the Kung Pao spaghetti with several chicken meatballs on top. Garnish with sesame seeds, sliced green onions, and chopped peanuts. How to make these baked spaghetti and meatball cups?