Meatball Curry. This delicious Indian Meatball Curry combines my favorite curry recipe with tender meatballs. Give meatballs the Indian treatment in this easy curry recipe. Serve with plenty of veggies for a healthy dinner.
Try beef, lamb, chicken or turkey meatballs smothered in this amazing spicy Indian-inspired sauce! The koftas (meatballs) in this curry dish can be made with beef, lamb or chicken. Learn how to cook kofta and pair it with rice and kachumbar salad. You prepare steaming roast Meatball Curry applying 17 compound together with 8 and. Here you go take care of.
ingredients of Meatball Curry
- You need 1/2 kg of beef Minced -.
- Prepare 1 of potato big -.
- You need 1 of Carrot -.
- It's 2 of Onion -.
- It's 1 of Ginger " - piece.
- Prepare 6 of Garlic -.
- You need 4 of Green chillies -.
- It's 1 sprig of Curry leaves -.
- Prepare of Corriander leaves - few.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli powder -.
- It's 1 tbsp of Corriander powder -.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder -.
- You need 2 - 3 of Bread - pieces.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of Coconut milk -.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala -.
- You need 2 tsps of Vinegar -.
Any who, I LOVE curry and coconut milk really lights my fire…but seriously, anything coconut makes me smile…it's my small obsession. healthyish. Lightly brush a rimmed baking sheet with oil. This Thai meatball curry is outrageously good. The coconut curry will soak up the leftover brown bits of beef which will give your curry more depth and flavor.
Meatball Curry procedure
- Chop the ginger,garlic & chillies.chop 1/2 onion & slice the remaining..
- Take 2 tsp chopped ginger-garlic-Chilli mixture & the chopped onion with the minced beef.crumb the bread pieces & add to this along with salt.Mix together & make small balls..
- In a nonstick pan,shallow fry the meat balls in two batches often turning them sothat it's evenly browned.set this aside..
- In a kadai heat 1 1/2 tbsp oil & Saute the onions,ginger,garlic & chillies & curry leaves..
- Add the turmeric,Chilli & corriander & Saute.add 2 tbsp water & cook the masalas till oil seperates..
- Cut the carrot & potato into bite size pieces.add to the above along with 1 cup of water & salt.Cover & cook till done..
- Add the set aside fried meatballs to the above & cook.add the coconut milk & continuously stir till it starts to boil on the sides..
- Add the vinegar & garam masala to this.adjust salt.when it's heated through add the chopped corriander leaves & turn off the stove..
Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat and fry the onions till soft. Meatball curry recipe: Kerala style easy meatball curry or kofta curry is a popular Syrian Christian dish, made mostly during the festival seasons; Christmas and Easter. Vegan Lentil Meatballs with Coconut Curry Sauce- a delicious healthy meal infused with fragrant Indian spices. The Indian Meatball Curry recipe out of our category Meat! Add some flare to dinner this week with these Red Coconut Curry Meatballs with Cauliflower Rice.