Mushroom Pepper Fry. Mushroom Pepper Fry Recipe with step by step photos. Simple mushroom pepper fry, a south Indian mushrooms recipe spiced with fresh ground pepper and fennel powder. This can be served with rice, roti or even with bread and wraps as a stuffing.
I have tasted mushroom pepper fry in a restaurant and I wanted to recreate the hotel style pepper mushroom at home too…. Last time when I bought mushrooms they were a little big so the flavours. Mushroom Pepper fry is very delicious by all means. You finish simmering stew Mushroom Pepper Fry using 16 method moreover 7 along with. Here you are arrive.
ingredients of Mushroom Pepper Fry
- You need 250 gms of Mushroom cut into cubes.
- You need 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 of Tomato finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- It's 3 tbsp of Oil.
- It's 1 sprig of Curry leaves.
- It's as needed of Few Coriander leaves chopped.
- It's of For roasting and grinding:.
- It's 4 of dry red chilli.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of pepper corns.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
This can be served as starter, side dish or even can be server with chapati, roti etc. A healthy, flavorful Basil Stir-Fry with mushroom, bell pepper and tofu in a spicy sauce, and paired with a grain of choice. Although mushroom pepper fry sounds very Chinese, this particular dish is flavored with loads of Indian spices. This mushroom recipe is all about one of the the simplest ways to enjoy a delicious.
Mushroom Pepper Fry compound
- In a pan add the dry red chilies, peppercorns, fennel seeds, cumin seeds, coriander seeds and dry roast them till the raw smell goes off. Let it cool down and grind them to a fine powder..
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add half of the curry leaves, onions and ginger garlic paste and saute them till the onions turn soft..
- Add the tomatoes and saute them till they become mushy. Add the turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt, garam masala and saute for a min..
- Add mushrooms and saute till the water released by mushroom dries up which might take approx 10 mins..
- Add the grounded masala powder and the left over curry leaves. Stir well till the masala get blend nicely with mushroom..
- Fry for about 5 mins and add chopped coriander leaves, give a quick stir and take off the heat..
Clean mushroom and chop it into medium size pieces. You will find tips on how to clean mushrooms in my Mushroom Pulao recipe. The pepper fry was very nice and it tasted well with rasam rice. Mushroom Pepper Fry is tasty and amazing Indian recipe with tempting flavor and aroma. oes well with most flavored rice and is a fantastic side dish for chapati. Mushroom Pepper Fry makes for a perfect side dish with rice.