Three layered Matar Mushroom Paratha. No onion no garlic matar paratha recipe. Sharing a family recipe which is again a favorite with my folks. Mushrooms, fresh green peas and paneer are combined with whole wheat flour to make these mouth-watering parathas.
This style of paratha turns out crispy with several layers. It's the perfect accompaniment for any thick-gravied dish. Heat a flat pan on medium heat. You bring about steeping bake Three layered Matar Mushroom Paratha practicing 10 instructions so 9 furthermore. Here is how you reach.
modus operandi of Three layered Matar Mushroom Paratha
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled matar(peas).
- You need 1 cup of regular dough.
- Prepare 1 of finely chopped onion.
- You need 4-5 of finely chopped mushrooms.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- It's 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It's as needed of Oil to fry.
These days mushrooms are very commonly used in Indian cooking and are easily available in regular vegetable markets. I remember when I was a child, mushrooms used to come in tin packs only. This recipe is for a spicy treat of mushrooms and peas. On readers' special request let us make matar.
Three layered Matar Mushroom Paratha method
- Mash matar with hands and cut very small pieces of mushrooms..
- Now add half of the dry masalas,ginger,chilli and onion and salt in the matar.
- Sauté chopped mushrooms in 1 tsp oil and add half of dry masalas,onion,ginger and chilli and salt.
- Roll three thin chapattis with the rolling pin place 1 chapati add mashed matar on it.
- Place another chapati on it add mushroom masala on the second chapati.
- At last cover it with 3rd chatpati.
- Cut it from the center and fold upwards and decorate with some mushrooms.
- Now keep it in the preheated pan brush up with the oil properly and cover it with the lid..
- When becomes brown and crispy remove from the pan. Your innovative and tasty paratha is ready to eat..
Lachha Paratha is a Mulit layered Indian Flat bread/Paratha of Punjabi Cuisine that is traditionally prepared in Tandoor(a cylindrical clay or metal oven) and using ghee. But it can also be prepared using oil in tawa/griddle like chapathi or plain paratha. This Paneer paratha makes a filling breakfast or lunch! Paneer Paratha is a popular whole wheat Indian flatbread. It's filled with crumbled paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and makes a filling breakfast or lunch.