Korean Fried Chicken.
You go for it simmering decoct Korean Fried Chicken adopting 18 modus operandi including 8 than. Here you go do a bang-up job.
procedure of Korean Fried Chicken
- You need of For deep frying chicken:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of corn starch.
- Prepare 9-10 pcs of chicken drumette.
- It's 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 tsp of minced ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare Dash of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- It's 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It's 1/4 cup of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of gochujang (optional, for some spiciness).
- It's 1/4 tsp of cornstarch, dissolved in water.
- Prepare of For garnish (optional):.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds.
Korean Fried Chicken gradually
- In a deep pot over medium-high heat, heat 4 to 6 cups vegetable oil..
- While waiting for the oil to heat, prepare the flour mixture. In a small bowl, combine flour, corn starch and baking powder..
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, garlic powder, ginger, rice vinegar and salt and pepper. Make sure it is well mixed. Add the flour mixture into the bowl. Using hands to mix, make sure every drumette is well coated with flour mixture..
- Carefully add drumettes to oil and fry until skin is just lightly crisped and golden, occasionally flipping with tongs, about 10-15 minutes. Remove it from oil and set aside for it to rest briefly..
- Return drumettes to pot and fry again until deeply golden and skin is crisp and crunchy. Remove it from oil and place aside..
- In a separate shallow pan, heat the minced garlic in low heat. Once garlic is fragrant, stir in soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar and gochujang..
- Once sauce mixture starts to bubble, add in dissolved cornstarch to thicken the sauce. Return the drumettes into the pan, mix and coat each drumette evenly with the sauce..
- You may garnish with sesame seeds before serving..