Smoked Sausage Omelette. Put the smoked sausage onto one half of the omelette, sprinkle over the cheese, then fold the omelette over, then serve! Can either be served on its own or with chips or salad. I don't suppose there is anything you cant make an omelette out of except maybe diapers or Gym socks.
Heat small egg pan on medium heat. Remove sausage from pan to small bowl. Add eggs and cook omelet on both sides. You accomplish boiling grill Smoked Sausage Omelette employing 3 modus operandi along with 3 along with. Here you go do a bang-up job.
technique of Smoked Sausage Omelette
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of dairy free marg.
- It's 100 g of mattesons smoked sausage.
Top eggs with sausage on one side, top with cheese. FOLD omelet in half; SLIDE onto plate. When omelette is almost fully set, add diced summer sausage and shredded cheese to one half of eggs. Using a spatula carefully cover filling with the other half of eggs.
Smoked Sausage Omelette prescription
- Dice the sausage and dry fry it in a non stick pan for a few minutes..
- Add the marg, then add the beaten egg into the frying pan. Gently sir the egg until it starts to set on the base. Use a wooden spatula to creat a groove and allow the runny egg to flow into the channel..
- Stop stirring now to allow the base to set. When the base is set and starting to turn golden, flip half the omelette over before serving..
Now flip omelette to slightly brown the top side. In an omelet pan, over medium heat, melt a piece of the butter. When the butter is foamy, add a quarter of the egg mixture. Lightly scramble the eggs in the pan, then add a quarter of the watercress mixture and a quarter of the cheese to one half of the omelet. Fold the omelet and cook until the eggs are set to your liking.