Baked eggs with tomatoes and avocado. Place the avocado halves on a baking sheet and scoop out some of the flesh to make a bigger hole. While the tomatoes simmer, slice the avocado. Turn heat to low and arrange the avocado slices over the tomatoes.
Scoop out some avocado if needed to Sprinkle crumbled bacon on top. Add addition salt and pepper to taste, chopped tomatoes, hot sauce, if. Rest the avocado halves inside a medium baking dish face up, and be careful that the avocado halves won't tilt over. You act frying fix Baked eggs with tomatoes and avocado using 8 receipt including 5 also. Here you go cook.
ingredients of Baked eggs with tomatoes and avocado
- It's 1 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 10-12 of ripe cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of small knob of butter.
- It's 1 of ripe avocado, sliced lengthwise into 8 to 10 slices.
- It's 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 of red chillies, slice into rounds.
- Prepare 2 pieces of Red Leicester Cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
You need to keep them from tilting so that Crack one egg directly into the hole of each avocado half. Sprinkle cumin and a pinch of salt over the eggs. Gently place the baking dish in the. Baked Eggs in Avocado - Who would have thought?
Baked eggs with tomatoes and avocado compound
- Preheat oven to 190c..
- Crack the eggs into 4 individual bowls..
- Melt butter in a small skillet on a medium heat. Add in the tomatoes and saute for 1 minute then add in the garlic. Let cook till tomatoes are slightly mushy the arrange the avocadoes slightly apart from each other so you can pour the eggs between them. Mine doesn’t turn our too pretty because the eggs are totally covering the avocadoes..
- Gently lower the eggs between the spaces season with salt and pepper and put some grated or sliced cheese on half of the top. I forgot to film this bit..
You can bake your eggs right in avocado halves for a healthy Baked Eggs in Avocado. It would go great with some diced tomatoes and raw spinach. Baked eggs in avocado might be the most simple, fast and nutritious breakfast. I've got two toppings to share with you, but the options are endless. But to jazz up this baked avocado egg recipe, I decided to add a few toppings.