Beef kebab Pita pockets. Which kind of meat would you like in the recipe? Add peppers, ginger, garlic, and red pepper flakes to skillet. Cook until peppers are crisp tender.
Serve in pita pockets with tomatoes, cucumbers and dressing. Add the rice, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Fill pockets with cooked mince and arrange on an oven tray. You doing baking blanch Beef kebab Pita pockets testing 7 procedure furthermore 3 so. Here you go put it over.
ingredients of Beef kebab Pita pockets
- It's of Puffed pita bread.
- You need of Beef kebab.
- It's of Lettuce or cabbage.
- You need of Cucumber(sliced).
- It's of Onions (sliced).
- Prepare of Sliced tomato (optional).
- You need of Mayonnaise sauce(mayonnaise,sweet chilli sauce,mustard, salad cream,ketchup, garlic).
In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, brown ground beef with the onion, garlic and curry; drain and discard garlic. Stir in the water, salt, sugar and pepper. Add tomato and zucchini; cook just until heated through. Spoon meat mixture into pita breads.
Beef kebab Pita pockets method
- (Find recipe for pita bread and kebab on my platform Or page) after making your pita bread and kebab(grilled chicken/meat, minced, cheese or veges only) split each pita bread into two and assemble the sandwich..
- Place the lettuce or cabbage, sliced cucumber, onions. Place the kebab/ grilled chicken, minced meat etc. Top with mayonnaise sauce. enjoy😘.
- For the mayonnaise sauce, mix mayonnaise, sweet chilli sauce, salad cream, ketchup & mustard..
If desired, serve with tzatziki sauce. A piece of pita bread is a little world unto itself — so round, so hollow, so open to whatever you desire for lunch. And so portable and convenient, too! And so portable and convenient, too! But after a few too many of my old standby, kale salad-stuffed pockets, I decided I needed a little fresh inspiration for the daily marvel of the pita. - Grease the pita with olive oil or butter on both sides of the pita. - In a frying pan, place the pita and cook on low flame for both sides of the pita. - Remove heat & set aside.