Minced beef cobbler. I enjoyed eating minced beef cobbler at school dinners, and I love that it can be whipped up quickly. Fry the mince in a little oil until browned all over. An oven baked savoury minced beef cobbler with cheesy scone cobbles.
Dry-fry the mince and onion in a large non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Saucy minced beef, topped with a scone-style cobbler dumpling! Arrange cheese cobbler rounds on top of the meat mixture to form a decorative pattern. You succeed sizzling griddle Minced beef cobbler using 8 method so 4 including. Here you are consummate.
modus operandi of Minced beef cobbler
- It's of Roll of pastry.
- Prepare 500 g of minced beef.
- You need of Carrots, onion and celery finely chopped.
- You need cube of Stock.
- You need Tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare of Frozen peas.
- You need of Egg to glaze.
- It's to taste of Salt and pepper.
Our hearty beef cobbler is the epitome of comfort food. Made with frozen mince to keep the price down, it's an affordable dish that uses a good amount of beef stock and is seasoned with a dash of. This recipe was adapted from "Minced Beef Cobbler" on the BBC Good Food website. There are only two of us, but I make an entire recipe of the filling and put half in the fridge.
Minced beef cobbler little by little
- Fry onions, carrots and celery in oil for a few mins. Add mince and brown for about 5 mins.
- Add chopped tomatoes, stock cube and cook for about 15 mins on low. Add frozen peas and cook for another 10 mins or so. Put meat in a roasting tin.
- Cut out pastry into rounds and place on top. Glaze with beaten egg.
- Bake at 200 for about 25 mins until golden brown :).
When I cook it, I just add. Add whatever you like to this Mexican beef cobbler to make it yours—black beans, sour cream, even guacamole! Bubbly & Golden Mexican Beef Cobbler. All Reviews for Minced Beef with Black-Eyed Beans. Even using lean beef mince a lot of extra oil is generated.