Minced Beef Soy sauce Donburi. Try the easy Japanese beef donburi recipe with Shiso Garlic Soy Sauce, great one dish meal idea! Today's recipe is a Beef Donburi using this sauce. Don't want to miss a recipe?
It can be made quickly and easily using Beef. Kikkoman Cookbook mainly introduces Japanese dishes using Kikkoman Soy Sauce. Easily search for various recipes for fried, stewed and other foods. You pull off frying blanch Minced Beef Soy sauce Donburi testing 11 technique so 6 also. Here is how you pull off.
process of Minced Beef Soy sauce Donburi
- You need 200 g of Minced Beef.
- It's 1/2 of Paprika.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- It's of Chilli.
- You need 1 tbsp of sliced Garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Grated Ginger.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Grated Garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sake.
You can find something for parties at. The Best Donburi Sauce Recipes on Yummly Enjoy the delicious Beef Steak Donburi with a refreshing Japanese-style onion ponzu sauce! Wasabi also goes excellent with this dish. [recipe].
Minced Beef Soy sauce Donburi separately
- Stir fry garlic with olive oil with small heat until it becomes good smell.
- Stir fry onion until it becomes brown.
- Put Paprika, garlic and minced Beef in the pan and stir fry until beef becomes brown.
- Put the sauce in the pan and heat until sauce is all evaporated.
- Place some steamed rice in a bowl together.
Homepage > Recipes > Beef Recipes > Beef Steak Donburi with Onion Ponzu Sauce Recipe (Steak Rice Bowl). If you prefer, you can just season the beef with yakiniku sauce and then place the sauteed vegetables to the side. It is also nice to garnish the bowl with other fresh vegetables like sliced cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, or carrots, or finely shredded green or red. Brown ground beef in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles; drain and keep warm. Pour sesame oil in pan and heat till hot.