Baked Spaghetti. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Drain spaghetti; add to egg mixture and toss to coat. Top with half of the cottage cheese, meat sauce and mozzarella cheese.
Bring to a boil over high. Looking for a new family-favorite dinner? Try popping your spaghetti into the oven for a tasty take on this classic dish. You execute baking microwave Baked Spaghetti accepting 16 technique as a consequence 6 together with. Here is how you attain.
receipt of Baked Spaghetti
- You need of 1 packet of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 500 Grams of Beef , ground.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of onion , diced.
- It's 1/2 Cup of capscium , diced.
- It's 2 Cloves of garlic , minced.
- You need 2 Cups of tomato Sauce.
- You need 2 Cups of Tomatoes canned.
- It's 1 Cup of water.
- It's 2 of bay lea.
- It's 1 Cup of cheddar , grated.
- It's 1 Cup of monterey jack , grated.
- It's 1/4 Cup of parsley , freshly chopped.
- It's 1 1/2 Teaspoons of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of oil.
Here are some cheesy and easy baked spaghetti recipes to get you started. You make baked spaghetti almost the same way you would make lasagna. It's a layered, baked casserole with a tomato-based meat sauce, mozzarella, ricotta, and Parmesan cheeses, and pasta. The main differences are that you use thin spaghetti noodles instead of wide lasagna pasta, and you toss in a couple of beaten eggs with the cooked noodles.
Baked Spaghetti separately
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F Combine the canned tomatoes, tomato sauce, onion, capiscum, garlic, parsley, italian seasoning, bay leaves and the water and bring it to a boil over high heat. Then let it simmer for about an hour..
- Cook the ground meat in some olive until the meat is fully cooked. Drain the fat, and add the meat to the sauce pot, and continue to simmer for another 15-20mins. Season with salt and pepper..
- In the mean time cook the spaghetti. Once it is done its time to get the dish together!.
- Cover the bottom of the baking pan (13x9) with the yummy sauce. Add a layer of pasta, followed by some grated cheese. Repeat the layers and end it with spreading some sauce on top. Bake for 30mins in the oven..
- Add some cheese, and place it back in the oven so that the cheese is melted, should take about 5mins..
- Cut into squares and serve! Add a salad to go with it, maybe some garlic bread... definitely a meal to please many!.
Baked Spaghetti is a favorite casserole around here! A quick zesty meat sauce is combined with tomatoes and spaghetti and topped with cheese. This spaghetti casserole is baked in the oven until hot and bubbly. Just like stuffed shells, this easy recipe is perfect served with crusty bread, homemade Garlic Butter and a Caesar Salad. Top with sliced fresh basil leaves for serving.