My style Irish white soda bread.
You close steeping brown My style Irish white soda bread adopting 6 technique as well as 5 along with. Here you go make hay.
process of My style Irish white soda bread
- You need 4 cups of plain flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of porridge oats.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk(u may need more liquid if it looks dry).
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of Flour for dusting.
My style Irish white soda bread in succession
- Heat oven 220°c.
- Put flour oats salt and soda in a large mixing bowl mix well.
- Add buttermilk. Mix by hand until it forms a dough that's sticky but holds it shape.
- Dust a baking tray with flour. Place dough formed into a circle on tray(add enough liquid to form shaggy ball u may use more or less buttermilk each time u make it because the humidity effects the flour differently daily).
- Cut a criss cross on the top dust with a little flour and bake for 30-40mins until it sounds hollow when tapped underneath and has browned lightly. Enjoy 😍.