Meatloaf Muffin Maddness. Remove meatloaf muffin and top with finishd mashed potatoes!! See great recipes for Meatloaf with glaze, Meatloaf Muffins too! This is supposed to be based off a meatloaf recipe of your choice, simply a quicker way to cook, and they're easy to serve.
It slices like a dream hot or cold and makes a fab sandwich the next day. Mook is going to teach you how to make breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert at the same time! LIKE/FAVORITE and SHARE for new meals every week! You engage in frying melt Meatloaf Muffin Maddness testing 12 ingredients including 5 together with. Here you are make hay.
program of Meatloaf Muffin Maddness
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef 80/20.
- It's 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of season salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- It's 1/2 packages of ritz crackers.
- You need 3 lb of of potatoes.
And order the COOKBOOK from any of these links. These delicious individual size mini-meatloaves are baked in a muffin tin! Muffin pan meatloaf is perfectly portioned, cooks twice as fast and tastes amazing! Have you ever used your muffin pan for anything that's not sweet?
Meatloaf Muffin Maddness method
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Peel potatos and cook as desired for mashed potatoes. I use butter, garlic salt, green onions, salt & pepper.
- Chop onion, bell pepper, smash crackers , mix all ingredients and form into balls according to the size of your muffin pan slots. Make it a good size fill your muffin tin to the top..
- Add a thin layer of ketchup and cook @ 400° for 25 -30 mintues.
- Remove meatloaf muffin and top with finishd mashed potatoes!!.
There is always the first time for everything! Muffin pan is a perfect tool for making individual size meatloaf! Yes, meat DOES belong in a muffin tin! Cook it in a muffin tin and it will be a success. I especially love this recipe because it is so easy and flexible, I can hide whatever veggies I have on hand and get no complaints!