Rachael Ray's Meatloaf Muffins. Browse Our Fast And Easy Meatloaf Recipes Collection. Cool bacon and chop or crumble up. Place green beans in a bowl and drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
I serve two muffins with a baked potato and steamed veggies. Rachael Ray's Meatloaf Muffins This is another quick meatloaf recipe. Magazine Letter from Rach: Rachael Ray and Our Editor in Chief Lauren Iannotti on What It Means to Live Like an Italian. You discharge steeping deep fry Rachael Ray's Meatloaf Muffins adopting 11 procedure and 6 together with. Here you are sew up.
procedure of Rachael Ray's Meatloaf Muffins
- It's 1 each of egg (beaten with a splash of milk).
- Prepare 1 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- It's 2 tbsp of grill seasoning ( I used Montreal Steak Seasoning by McCormick).
- It's 1 cup of favorit bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato salsa.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 of vegetable or extra virgin olive oil ( for greasing the muffin pan).
- It's 1 3/4 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 each of medium onion (cut into chunks).
- Prepare 2 each of ribs celery from heart ( cut into chunks).
- It's 1 each of green bell pepper.
In a bowl, stir together the ketchup and brown sugar; spoon half of the mixture over the loaf, spreading to cover. Turkey burgers are good, but these turkey meatloaf burgers are great. The patties have juicy add-ins like macintosh apple chunks, onion and celery. Top with our special sour-cream cranberry sauce for insane flavor.
Rachael Ray's Meatloaf Muffins receipt
- Preheat oven to 450°F..
- Put ground beef into a big bowl. Put onion and celery into food processor. Follow with the green pepper after you deseed it and cut it into chunks. Pulse on finely chopped. Add to bowl when done..
- Add egg, bread crumbs, and grill seasoning to bowl..
- Next, mix bbq sauce, salsa, and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl. Pour half in meatloaf mixture and mix with clean hands..
- Brush oil over the 12-muffin tin. Use an ice cream scoop to help fill meat in each tin. Top each meatloaf with a spoonfull or more of the bbq sauce..
- Bake for 20 minutes. Cut one open to make sure it's done..
I make a double batch of meat loaf so I can use it throughout the week. Basic recipe - old family favourite - easy to switch up with different spices. Sometimes to switch it up instead of topping with tomato soup I'll use salsa. Great with boiled potatoes and brocolli - good ol fashion cooking. Submitted by: MOMMA_GRIZZ Pour half the sauce mixture into the bowl with the meatloaf mix.