Mung bean cake. Mung bean cake (lvdougao) is a traditional and popular Chinese dessert in summer. The main ingredient, mung beans or sometimes called as green mung bean is a common and daily ingredient. The Mung Bean Cake is said to be an ancient cake in China.
Mung Bean Cake & Mung Bean Mooncake. How this mung bean paste become a cake instead of a filling. As its name implies, this cake is made with a mung bean paste that is usually used as filling for many of the Asian. You create brewing sauté Mung bean cake using 5 program as well as 8 including. Here you are finish.
compound of Mung bean cake
- It's 250 gram of split mung beans (mung ni chhadi daal).
- You need 100 gram of butter.
- It's 150 gram of sugar.
- Prepare 50 gram of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 tablespoon of pink tea (Royal chai).
The Best Mung Bean Dessert Recipes on Yummly Mung Bean Dessert (che Dau Xanh), Chè Đậu Xanh (vietnamese Dessert Soup With Mung Beans), Mung Bean Cake. Mung beans can be found in Asian markets, or Asian sections of larger supermarkets. This is a very dense, moist cake.
Mung bean cake procedure
- Soak the mung beans for 4 hours. Rinse and pressure cook using water slightly covering the mung beans. Pressure cook for 3 whistles. Remove from pressure cooker and blitz it in a food processor until the mixture is smooth..
- Transfer the paste in a non stick pan. Add butter and vegetable oil to the paste. Cook on medium heat stirring continuously. Once the oil and butter is incorporated add sugar and keep stirring until it forms a dough..
- Divide the mixture in 2 parts. Add 3 tablespoon of Royal pink tea in one part of the mixture and leave the other part plain. Divide the mixture into smaller balls while the mixture is warm. Shape with a mooncake mould or any other mould you prefer..
Notify me when this product is in stock. It is said that Mung Bean Cake is perfect for cooling you down on a hot day! So now you know how to make Mung Bean Cake, why not try another of Mao's recipes - Sticky Rice Wrapped in Lotus Leaf? mung bean-cake nutrition facts and nutritional information. Mung Bean Rice Cakes. 녹두 인절미, NokDu InJeolMi. Injeolmi is a type of Korean rice cake.