Bbq bacon meatloaf. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes! Barbeque sauce-infused meatloaf is wrapped with bacon strips for a flavorful and rich twist on the traditional meatloaf. Top loaf with remaining barbeque sauce mixture.
In large bowl combine all ingredients except bacon. Lay one slice bacon on top of meat loaf, draping ends over sides and tucking under loaf. Repeat with remaining bacon, evenly covering top of meat loaf. You fulfill brewing seethe Bbq bacon meatloaf testing 7 compound and 5 along with. Here is how you conclude.
program of Bbq bacon meatloaf
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of small onion.
- You need 1 lb of bacon.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of bbq sauce (i use regular sweet baby rays).
- You need 1 packages of cheddar cheese cubes.
How to Make BBQ Bacon Meatloaf in an Instant Pot or Electric Pressure Cooker. This Instant Pot meatloaf recipe will work in any brand of electric pressure cooker, including the Instant Pot, Ninja Foodi, or Power Pressure Cooker XL. This is my family's favorite meatloaf recipe, updated for the pressure cooker. I love cooking meatloaf in the pressure cooker!
Bbq bacon meatloaf one at a time
- Take half of the bacon and puree to a paste in a blender..
- Mix eveything else except the bbq sauce in a bowl with the bacon paste..
- Fill a loaf pan half way up, then baste with the bbq sauce..
- Fill up the rest of the loaf pan and baste again with bbq sauce. Use the rest of the bacon to cover the top, then baste again..
- Bake at 400 for 50-55 min.
This recipe makes an awesome potluck appetizer as well. Just ball the meatloaf into meatballs and wrap with half a slice of bacon each. Then pin bacon in place with a toothpick and put them in the brown sugar and BBQ sauce. If unsure, check the loaf with an instant-read food thermometer inserted into the center of the loaf. Place meatloaf onto a wire rack.