Mackerel “Namban-zuke”. Sake-namban-zuke -- marynowane kawałki łososia w delikatnej zalewie octowej / salmon with vinegar sauce.
You perform broiling brew Mackerel “Namban-zuke” practicing 12 modus operandi together with 9 so. Here is how you rack up.
instructions of Mackerel “Namban-zuke”
- Prepare 2 of fillets mackerel.
- You need 1/4 of onion.
- It's 5 cm of carrot.
- You need 6-8 of fine bean.
- You need 1 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vinegar.
- It's 2 tbsp of sake (or white wine).
- It's 1-2 tbsp of sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It's 1 pinch of chilli flake.
- You need of oil for shallow fry.
- Prepare of some salt.
Mackerel “Namban-zuke” one at a time
- Cut mackerel into pieces and sprinkle some salt and leave it for 10mins. (To reduce fishy smell).
- Slice vegetables thinly..
- Mix the seasonings from vinegar to chilli flake. (I forgot to add chilli flake this time!).
- Dab the mackerel with kitchen paper to remove water on both sides. Then thinly cover with flour..
- Shallow fry mackerel both sides then wipe and remove the oil in the frying pan with kitchen paper..
- Add vegetables and fry about 1min then serve in a dish..
- Heat the mixed seasoning in the same frying pan until it’s starting to bubble. (Again, I forgot chilli flake this time!) Then pour it on the vegetables and mackerel..
- It’s good as a cold dish in summer (cool it down in fridge) but also good warm, with Japanese rice and miso soup:).
- I used cider vinegar as it is easy to find in the UK but traditionally we use rice vinegar or malt vinegar..