Meatloaf Cupcakes. These cute little meatloaf cupcakes are irresistible to kids - big and small. Turn the idea of a traditional cupcake upside down with this clever recipe. After savoring these meatloaf cupcakes with mashed potato "icing," you may never make meatloaf the.
Keywords: healthy meatloaf, meatloaf cupcakes, Meatloaf Cupcakes with Mashed Potato Frosting, turkey meatloaf, turkey meatloaf with zucchini. Place meatloaf mixture into muffin tins filling them to the top, making sure they are flat at the top. Meatloaf Cupcakes are a fun way to serve meatloaf and mashed potatoes and make the perfect party dish too. You do ones thing heating toast Meatloaf Cupcakes using 12 procedure than 7 so. Here you are bring about.
modus operandi of Meatloaf Cupcakes
- Prepare 1 lbs of Ground Beef.
- You need 2/3 Cup of Ketchup.
- It's 1/4 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of Worcester Sauce.
- It's 1 of Sleeve Ritz Crackers.
- Prepare of Shredded Cheddar.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- It's of Finely Shredded Mozzarella.
- It's 2 cups of Mashed Potatoes.
- It's of Pink & Purple Food Coloring.
- Prepare of Cupcake Liners.
Kids and adults alike are bound to love them. But, I'd rather make cupcakes (or cookies or pancakes). In order to make us both happy I combined the two and created Meatloaf Cupcakes! Our mouthwatering Turkey Meatloaf and Mash Cupcakes incorporate a delicious jumble of whole wheat bread crumbs, savory sauces, and flavorful herbs.
Meatloaf Cupcakes program
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. I used prepackaged mashed potatoes for the "icing" so heat up the potatoes in the microwave and add two drops of food coloring to each bowl. Put them aside to thicken and set..
- Begin preparing the meat. Add the beef, ketchup, milk, worcester sauce, egg, crackers and cheddar into a bowl and press everything together with your hands. Season with salt and pepper. Prepare a cupcake tin by filling it with paper or foil liners..
- Scoop the meat into the liners. Press the meat all the way downwards into a cupcake shape..
- Bake for 30 min. As you can see in the pic, the meatloaf might stick to the papers and they will lose their shape. They can easily be taken out and repapered into new liners. As you take them out, I would recommend patting the oil off the "cupcakes" with paper towels before placing them in the new liners..
- After they are in the new liners, you can begin to ice them with the mashed potatoes..
- You can put anything on top from bacon to gravy or chives, but I was going for a more authentic cupcake look so I added finely shredded mozzarella to look like coconut..
- Heat and serve!.
Are you tired on the same old meatloaf dish? This recipes puts a whole new spin on cupcakes for dinner. See for yourself how you can make this dish for dinner. Vegan Meatloaf Cupcakes - In A Muffin Tin. by Chocolate Covered Katie. These vegan mini meatloaf cups-low in calories and made with wholesome ingredients-are a.