Eggless Whole Wheat Jaggery Cake or Atta Gur Ka Cake – Healthy Cake. Whole Wheat Jaggery Cake is a healthy, yummy cake. It's made of whole wheat, no sugar, no butter with dry fruits, roasted flaxseeds, and sesame add the perfect crunchiness. healthy atta cake without sugar - with detailed photo and video recipe. a healthy and tasty wheat-based cake recipe, an alternative to the popular.
Whole Wheat Jaggery Cake is a healthy, yummy cake. It's made of whole wheat, no sugar, no butter with dry fruits, roasted flaxseeds, and sesame add the perfect crunchiness. Whole wheat jaggery cake is a easy and healthy cake recipe made with wheat flour, jaggery, milk and nuts. You wind up grilling sauté Eggless Whole Wheat Jaggery Cake or Atta Gur Ka Cake – Healthy Cake adopting 10 procedure and 11 and. Here you are do.
technique of Eggless Whole Wheat Jaggery Cake or Atta Gur Ka Cake – Healthy Cake
- Prepare 1 cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Milk (Room Temperature).
- It's 3/4 cup of Grated Jaggery.
- You need 1/4 cup of Refined Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda or Eno.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped Walnuts & Cashews.
- It's of Flaxseeds and Sesame Seeds 1 tbsp each.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fennel.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Cardamom powder.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
It is also a eggless cake as it is made without using eggs. Here you can adjust the jaggery as per your desired taste. This cake is an ideal teatime snack and kids too can have it, as it nutritious too. Used melted butter and organic jaggery.
Eggless Whole Wheat Jaggery Cake or Atta Gur Ka Cake – Healthy Cake process
- Wet Ingredients: Grind milk, jaggery, oil in a mixer and make a smooth paste..
- Dry Ingredients: Sieve whole wheat flour, baking soda and add fennel, cardamom, salt, chopped walnuts, cashews. Mix them well..
- Now mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients. Cake batter is ready to bake..
- Now pour prepared cake batter into the pan. Sprinkle flaxseeds and sesame seeds on the batter..
- Now tab the cake pan on a countertop to release any large air bubbles. Bake in a pressure cooker for 40 – 60 minutes..
- Tips: 1.Adjust jaggery according to your taste. 2.Use room temperature or cold milk. Don’t use hot milk otherwise milk may curdle. 3.The acidity in the jaggery will curdle the milk if milk is hot. 4.If Baking in Oven: Bake in the preheated oven at 180 deg Celsius or around 360 Fahrenheit for about 60 minutes. The baking time may vary. So keep checking the cake after 40 to 45 minutes.
- Pressure Cooker Method : Grease the baking tin with oil and dust it by sprinkling whole wheat flour over greased surface evenly. Pour the mixture into the greased baking tin..
- Important Notes: Use a baking tin of 6 inches in diameter, so that it can easily get into the pressure cooker. Use a 5-liter pressure cooker. It should be big enough to hold the baking pan. Baking Tin should be made of Aluminium. If baking tin comes into direct contact with the base of the pressure cooker, it can burn (overbake) the cake. So use pressure cooker container which has big holes in it or any aluminum small stand..
- No gasket and whistle are needed. Remove them before baking. Don’t add water to the pressure cooker..
- How to Bake In A Pressure Cooker? Heat the pressure cooker on high heat for 2 minutes. Use sea salt or sand as a layer inside a cooker. Put a steel stand on a layer of salt or sand. Now put the cake tin containing the cake batter (Do not put water inside the pressure cooker)..
- Close the pressure cooker lid and do not put the whistle on the lid. Remove the gasket (rubber ring) from the lid. Lower the flame after 2 minutes. Let it bake for 60 minutes on low flame. After 60 minutes check cake with a knife, if the mixture does not stick, it means the cake is done. If batter still sticks to knife then again bake for another 10 minutes. Do not open the lid immediately. Eggless Pressure Cooker Cake is ready..
Taste, texture and aroma of the cakes were very good. Reply Delete Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl - Whole wheat, baking soda and powder, cinnamon powder. In separate bowl, add oil, curd. It might surprise you, that it is possible to bake a basic eggless cake using wheat flour (atta), jaggery, water and vegetable oil and still get a very soft and spongy cake. Thanks to the wonderful info given here on whole wheat flour baking!