My classic meatloaf. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes! This traditional meatloaf recipe is just like mom used to make, made with ground beef and a sweet and tangy glaze topping. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment.
Otherwise, awesome!" Absolutely adored this meatloaf, but the glaze was just a tad on the sweet side. My Favorite Meatloaf One of my favorite comfort foods. My nephews love meatloaf and always ask me to make it. You complete browning griddle My classic meatloaf adopting 10 prescription including 5 steps. Here you are fulfill.
prescription of My classic meatloaf
- You need 3/4 cup of quick oats.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's of 1/2 cup chopped onion.
- It's of 1 1/4 tsp salt.
- You need of 1/4 tsp pepper.
- Prepare of 1/3 cup ketchup.
- You need of 2 tblsps brown sugar.
- You need of 1 tblsp mustard.
- You need of slices Bacon.
To get them to eat more veggies though I like to grate carrots, zucchinni, and potatoes into the meatloaf. I makes it a little heartier and my nephews love it. This is the iconic, classic meat loaf like your mom used to make (or that you wished your mom would make). Mix the ingredients gently, just until combined, and don't compact the meat when shaping the loaf for best results.
My classic meatloaf program
- Preheat oven to 350’..
- Combine ground beef, oats,milk,egg,onion,salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Mix until well incorporated..
- Transfer to large loaf pan or cake pan and form a loaf. (If u want bacon wrapped meatloaf put slices of bacon on top in a row to cover meatloaf.).
- Mix ketchup brown sugar and mustard together.. pour over meatloaf..
- Bake at 350’ for 1 hour 20 minutes.. serve..
The easiest way to measure this is with a meat thermometer, a handy tool that ensures your meatloaf is perfectly juicy every. Few foods are more comforting then good ol' meatloaf. My mom made this Classic Meatloaf Recipe all the time when I was growing up. It's pretty much perfect, and it's incredibly easy to mix up. Truth be told, I'm always a little shocked by how excited my kids get when I make meatloaf.