Eggless vanilla lemon Marble cake. Chocolate or vanilla? when you can't decide which flavor you like best this Eggless Marble cake is the answer. It's soft, tender, rich and totally irresistible! It's easy to make yet every bite is luscious.
This is the best and easy recipe for Eggless Marble Cake, that is super soft, rich and moist. Marble Cake is a cake that has both vanilla and chocolate flavors swirled in it. There is no fixed pattern to it and you can bake it in any pattern of your choice. You move steaming french fry Eggless vanilla lemon Marble cake proving 7 ingredients together with 8 steps. Here is how you sew up.
ingredients of Eggless vanilla lemon Marble cake
- You need 4 Cups of self raising flour.
- You need 2 Cups of sugar.
- Prepare 2 Cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 Cups of butter.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 Teaspoons of green lemon essense.
- It's 2 Tablespoons of Vinegar.
Eggless Marble Cake : How to make best eggless marble cake at home, without using eggs. Prepare this easy eggless cake for your tea time! I have some unique cake recipes like Banana Cinnamon Cake, Orange Tutti Frutti Muffins, Thandai Cake etc. on the blog. You know some different cake recipes.
Eggless vanilla lemon Marble cake technique
- Preheat oven to 180°,Grease your baking Tin and sprinkle some flour to it..
- In a bowl put your milk and add some vinegar.
- In another bowl Cream your sugar and butter until pale..
- Add the flour and milk to the butter and sugar mixture folding in till it is well mixed.
- Divide the mixture into two one half add lemon essence the other one add vanilla essence.
- Pour a little of the vanilla batter then pour a little of the lemon batter do this continuously until both batters are finished.
- Bake for 40-55 minutes.
- Once it done baking insert a skewer and if it comes out clean the cake is ready.
If you are under the misconception that eggless cakes never turn out to be soft, this 'Eggless Marble Cake' recipe will surely prove you wrong. Its moist, fluffy, tasty and very soft, with the blend of chocolate and vanilla flavours. Try it and you will make it again and again. Serve Eggless Marble Cake during your tea part along with Carrot and Peas Sandwich and Masala Tea. Eggless Vanilla Cake Recipe, eggless Cake Recipes.