Mutter paneer, paratha with zeera rice and dalfry. Learn to make a delicious Matar Paneer with this easy step-by-step recipe. This curry goes well with rotis, naan, steamed rice and to make it even more special, serve it with some Jeera rice. In this video I have prepared matar paneer, dal makhani with lachaa parantha & jeera rice.
Add garam masala powder, kasoori methi, sugar and mix well. Add fresh cream / milk and switch off the stove. Serve hot with chapatis, cumin rice/plain rice, pooris, naan etc. You perform toasting simmer Mutter paneer, paratha with zeera rice and dalfry accepting 40 method together with 9 and. Here you go effect.
compound of Mutter paneer, paratha with zeera rice and dalfry
- It's of For mutter paneer.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled mutter.
- Prepare 1 cup of paneer.
- Prepare 2 of onion.
- It's 2 of tomato.
- It's 2 tbsp of finely chopped coriander.
- It's 2 tbsp of ginger chilli garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of curd.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh malai.
- You need 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It's 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of oil.
- It's Pinch of asafoetida.
- It's of Salt as per taste.
- It's of For paratha.
- Prepare 3 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil for roasting paratha.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Water as required.
- It's 1 of big bowl steam rice.
- Prepare of For Dal.
- Prepare 1 cup of mix Dal.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion and tomato.
- Prepare 3 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- It's 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It's 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tsp of garam masala.
- It's 2 tbsp of Chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It's 4 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- It's of To serve.
- You need of Onion n mango.
Dal fry restaurant style recipe With video and step by step photos - dal fry is a popular Indian lentil recipe made with pigeon pea lentils, onions, tomatoes and spices. What you get after cooking the yellow lentils in an onion-tomato base is a delicious, creamy yellow lentils which is mildly spiced and slightly tangy to taste. Mattar Paneer, Paneer Mattar Masala, Home Style Shahi Mattar Paneer has a Punjabi touch. Serve with Jeera Rice , Chapathi, Roti, Naan or Paratha.
Mutter paneer, paratha with zeera rice and dalfry little by little
- Take a mixer jar add chopped onion and tomatoes and grind it in a paste.boiled green peas.now take a deep kadhai heat the oil.add asafoetida and green chili ginger and garlic paste.saute for 2 mnt..
- Now add all dry masala, kasuri methi,curd n malai.saute for four to five minutes when oil leaves the pan..
- Add boiled mutter and mix it well.add paneer pieces and mix it.cook for five minutes and add chopped coriander leaves..
- For paratha take a big mixing bowl add wheat flour salt and oil.add water and make a semi thik dough.cover and rest it for 10 mnt.make a small boll and roll medium thik paratha.heat the skillet put the paratha on it n roast both sides with little oil...
- Ready steam rice.heat ghee on a kadhai.add cumin seeds when it cracked add bay leaf,anise and add steam rice and mix it well..
- For Dal take a cooker add mix Dal in it.wash n add sufficient water in it and cooked for 4-5 whistle.chopped tomato and onion in a small pieces.chopped garlic, green chilies and ginger..
- In a kadhai heat the oil.add cumin seeds and pinch of asafoetida.add garlic, chilli and ginger.saute half mnt add chopped onion and tomatoes.mix it well.add salt and cook for two mnts.add all dry masala n mix well..
- Now add boiled Dal in it.add garam masala and lemon juice in it and mix it well.add coriander leaves.dal fry is ready.cut onion and mango..
- Our lunch is ready to eat.mutter paneer,paratha,Dal fry n zeera rice...with onion,mango n rice papad n sev.....
Mutter (meaning peas) paneer (a semi-solid form of cottage cheese) is probably the most frequently ordered vegetarian dish in Indian restaurants. The mild flavors of the paneer (cottage cheese) and peas in it, marry beautifully with the delicious tomato-based sauce of this curry! Mutter paneer is great side dish in a non-vegetarian meal but also the perfect main dish in a vegetarian one. Aloo matar paneer recipe with step by step pics. Aloo matar paneer is tasty curry or gravy made with potatoes, green peas and paneer in an onion-tomato base.