Jain Matar Paneer with Kulcha. For more recipes related to Matar Paneer Kulcha checkout Matar Paneer Parantha. You can also find more Breads recipes like Cheese and Egg Bread Brioche Oriental Style Stir Fried Vegetable Paratha Fresh Ingredients for Matar Paneer Kulcha Recipe. I don't know what took me so long to share this recipe!
Matar Kulcha is one of the most popular street foods that can be seen in every other corner of Delhi. Matar Kulcha Recipe is so simple and finger licking delicious that once you have it, there is absolutely no way you would want to stop. This roadside chole kulche is everything you have always wanted in. You bring about toasting spoil Jain Matar Paneer with Kulcha practicing 31 process as well as 7 steps. Here you go cook.
receipt of Jain Matar Paneer with Kulcha
- You need of For Matar Paneer:.
- It's of puree of 2 tomatoes.
- Prepare 100 gms of paneer (cottage cheese) cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled green peas.
- You need 1 of bay leaf (optional).
- It's 2 of cloves.
- You need 1 of small cinnamon stick.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds (jeera).
- You need of As per taste Salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of oil.
- It's 5-6 of cashewnuts (kaju).
- You need 1/2 cup of milk or fresh cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of pav bhaji masala.
- It's 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- It's 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of kasuri methi (optional).
- You need Handful of Finely Chopped coriander.
- Prepare of For Kulcha:.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain flour (Maida).
- Prepare of As per taste Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of curd.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It's 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of water or as required.
- You need Handful of Chopped coriander.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black sesame seeds.
- You need of As required Butter/ghee.
Paneer Kulcha - Restaurant Style Paneer Kulcha on stove top, Paneer Kulcha without yeast is classic Indian flat bread stuffed with paneer or cottage cheese. Traditionally Kulcha made on tandoor but we can make the kulcha in oven or stove top, I am again posting the stove top method and without. Matar Paneer is a beautiful medley of green peas and paneer cubes in rich creamy onion tomato cashew nut gravy. A smooth silky fine gravy of Indian cottage cheese and peas dish indeed has a delightful flavours to hit your taste buds just right.
Jain Matar Paneer with Kulcha in succession
- For Kulcha, in a bowl take maida, salt, sugar, baking powder, curd and oil. Mix all the ingredients well. Now add water gradually and knead a soft dough. Knead well for 5 minutes. Cover and keep aside for an hour..
- Then knead for a minute and make medium size balls. Press sesame and coriander and roll using atta for dusting..
- Apply water on the back side of rolled kulcha and place on hot tawa. Once roasted from once side, turn the tawa upside down and let it cook from other side. Apply butter or ghee on it..
- For Matar paneer gravy, heat oil in a pan, add cloves, bay leaf, cinnamon stick, cumin seeds, chilli powder, turmeric powder, tomato puree and salt. Mix well. Cover and cook for 5-7 minutes till the gravy thickens..
- Now add 1/2 cup water, sugar, garam masala, pav bhaji masala, boiled matar and paneer cubes and again cover and cook for 5-7 minutes..
- Now grind cashew and cream or milk and make a semi thick paste. Add the paste and little water to the gravy to adjust the consistency. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Lastly add kasuri methi and chopped coriander and mix well..
- Serve hot with kulcha..
It is a wonderful Punjabi style smoky dish that do not. In the term matar kulcha, matar, which translates to "peas" in Indian, is an extremely versatile dish. It's usually paired with a type of leavened bread called The combo - Matar Kulcha is hearty enough to serve as a meal or as a snack, and leftovers make the best next-day meals. This kulcha recipe is made using paneer or cottage cheese, kulchas, onions, tomatoes, green chillies and a melange of common spices that you can easily find in your kitchen. Try it for occasions like kitty party, game night and picnic!