Paneer Stuffed Spinach Dhokla Cake.
You complete stewing sauté Paneer Stuffed Spinach Dhokla Cake proving 17 ingredients also 9 along with. Here you are win.
method of Paneer Stuffed Spinach Dhokla Cake
- You need 1 cup of sooji.
- It's 3/4 cup of boiled spinach pury.
- It's 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped capsicum.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped coriander.
- It's 1 tsp of For soda.
- Prepare of Stuffing.
- You need 1 cup of grated soya paneer.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need of For tadka (vaghar).
- It's 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of finely chopped coriander.
Paneer Stuffed Spinach Dhokla Cake one at a time
- Now take a bowl and add sooji, buttermilk and salt and mix it.
- Give it rest for 15 minutes.
- Now add spinach pury, chilli ginger garlic paste, capsicum and coriander and mix it well.
- Now take 4 small bowl and grease them with oil and keep them for steaming in a steamer.
- Now add soda in the batter and mix it now pour the batter in the bowl and let it steam for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now spread paneer and black pepper on it and then again pour the batter on it. Now let it steam for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now let cool down and then unmould them.
- Now take a small kadai and add butter, garlic and saute for few seconds and now switch off the gas and add chilli flakes, oregano and coriander.
- Now pour it on the unmould.