Aalu paneer tikiya with chhole. Aloo tikki chole recipe with step by step photos - aloo tikki chole is a popular street food of north India. Aloo tikki are spiced potato patties. Sometimes they are stuffed with various fillings.
These Aloo Paneer Tikkis are for when you get grubby. Boil potatoes until they are tender. Once cooked, drain the water and let the potatoes cool down. You see to baking panfry Aalu paneer tikiya with chhole testing 14 procedure including 7 including. Here you go make hay.
procedure of Aalu paneer tikiya with chhole
- Prepare 150 gr of fresh paneer.
- You need 4 of large sized potatoes (boiled.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It's of For chhole- already posted earlier.
- It's of For serving.
- Prepare As needed of Onion.
- You need as needed of Green chilies chutney.
- It's as needed of Tamarind chutney.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need To taste of Red chilli powder.
Note: Do not cool the potatoes under running water because the potatoes will absorb the extra water, making potatoes mushy. टिक्की वाले कैसे छोले बनाते है (Tikki Wale Chhole Kese Banate Hai) (Hindi) (Live Video) Watch Other Video related to Live Recipe Making. Chana Paneer - boiled chickpeas and paneer cubes in creamy Punjabi gravy. Pindi chole - a dry preparation from rawalpindi; Ingredients for making chole recipe: Chole (White chickpeas) - the star of the dish; Onion-Tomato - The paste is made from onion, tomato along with ginger, garlic, and green chilies. This paste is sauteed which makes the.
Aalu paneer tikiya with chhole instructions
- In a large bowl take crumbled paneer and boiled potatoes. Mash it well so both are incorporated well..
- Now add salt and black pepper powder in it and mix well. Keep aside..
- In a bowl add corn flour and water and make a lumps free paste. Add ¼ tsp salt in it also. Keep aside..
- Make tikkis of prepared dough and coat each tikki in corn flour mixture. Keep aside for 5 minutes..
- Heat a pan in high flame and grease it with oil. Place tikkis on this greased tawa. Cook until get golden colour on both sides..
- In a serving bowl take 2 tikiya and chhole. Add some tamarind chutney and green chutney. Put some onions, sprinkle some salt and red chilli powder..
- Delicious paneer aalu tikiya with chhole is ready to serve. Enjoy.
This recipe is full of nutrition and it has dry fruits so is perfect breakfast for everyone. It's very heavy so you feel full after one cup of milk. In a mixture jar add cashews, almonds and sugar. Grind it in a smooth powder. Sawariya Chaat House is one of those names where you can find Sarafa's richness of food viz Chhole Tikiya and Bhutte ka Kees.