Palak Paneer. Palak paneer recipe - Indian cottage cheese in smooth creamy delicious spinach gravy. Palak paneer is one of the most loved North Indian dishes that's eaten with roti, paratha, naan, Jeera rice, Ghee rice or even with plain rice. It is very easy to prepare and can be made in so many ways.
One of the most popular Indian dishes is palak paneer - soft cottage cheese cubes in a mild spiced smooth spinach sauce. It is smooth creamy dish made with fresh spinach leaves, paneer (cottage cheese), onions, herbs and spices. I love eating palak paneer with plain paratha or roti. You go for it heating poach Palak Paneer using 20 technique moreover 7 and. Here you go gain.
procedure of Palak Paneer
- You need of Chopped, Blanched and Ground.
- You need 2 bunches of palak (spinach).
- You need of Cubed.
- Prepare 200 g of paneer (cottage cheese).
- You need of Chopped and Ground into a Paste.
- It's 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- It's 10 of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli (deseeded).
- You need 1 of tomato.
- It's 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare of Fried in a Wok.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- You need of Ground Paste.
- It's 3 teaspoons of garam masala.
- You need 3 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare of Ground Palak.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It's of Cubed Paneer.
But it goes well with naan or jeera rice too. how to make palak paneer recipe restaurant style with detailed photo and video recipe. a healthy green coloured paneer recipe prepared mainly from the thick paste of spinach puree. basically, the easy palak paneer recipe hails from the popular north indian cuisine or punjabi cuisine and is typically served with tandoor roti & naan. there are many ways to prepare it, but. Place the colander in the sink. Heat the milk in a large non-reactive saucepan over.
Palak Paneer singly
- Chop/cut the palak leaves and rinse..
- Blanch the palak in boiling salted (1 teaspoon) water. Drain and cool..
- Grind until you get the texture you prefer. (Many like it in puree form).
- Cube the paneer. Got some from a local Indian mini market. My vegetable seller who is Indian said her family would just make the paneer themselves..
- Grind all the paste ingredients..
- Heat up 1 tablespoon ghee or 2 tablespoons oil in a wok. Fry paste till fragrant..
- Stir in the palak, milk and water, adding in garam masala and salt to taste. Fry for 3 minutes, then add in cubed paneer and cook for another 5 minutes..
Palak Paneer is likely the most popular paneer dish from North India. Creamy spinach with tasty paneer makes a delicious main dish. This recipe was one of my first published recipes on YouTube. After so many years of cooking, my family has decided my cooking skills have improved! I wanted to do this recipe again as with modified cooking method.