Paneer Manchurian. Paneer manchurian is a Indo chinese appetizer made with fried paneer & manchurian sauce. Manchurian dishes from Indo chinese cuisine are a favorite among many. Gobi manchurian, mushroom manchurian, veg manchurian and chicken manchurian are some of the most known varieties.
The manchurian sauce is made with a mix of soy sauce, tomato ketchup, chilli sauce added to sautéed onions, capsicum (bell pepper), green chillies, ginger and garlic. Dry and spicy Paneer Manchurian is one of the best Indo Chinese recipes. This recipe is similar to gobi manchurian but uses soft paneer cubes instead of cauliflower florets. You accomplish grilling simmer Paneer Manchurian practicing 19 prescription so 3 so. Here you go make it.
process of Paneer Manchurian
- It's 500 gm of Paneer.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Soya Sauce.
- You need 6-7 spoon of Tomato ketchup.
- It's 1 tablespoon of Chilli sauce.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Chilli Flakes.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It's 4 tableSpoon of Corn flour.
- It's 2 Tablespoon of All Purpose flour/Maida.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Ginger paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Chopped Garlic.
- You need 1 of Capcicum.
- It's 1 of Carrot.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- It's 1/4 cup of Spring Onion.
- You need 2 tsp of Green freshy Coriander leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Oil for cooking.
- Prepare As needed of Vinegar.
- It's 1 pinch of Aginomoto.
It is one of the easy paneer dishes of Indo Chinese cuisine and an ideal party food as well. How To Make Paneer Manchurian Gravy Dhaba Style - A very Popular Indio Chinese Street food. Very easy to make at home and without MSG or Ajinomoto. How to make A wonderfull combination of oriental condiments and cottage cheese.-A wonderful combination of oriental condiments and cottage cheese.
Paneer Manchurian process
- Take a bowl add Paneer then add 2 spoon Maida and 2 Spoon Corn flour Salt mix well rest for 5 min and fry on a pan or kadhai..
- Now Chop Ginger Garlic Onion and Chop Green Veggie after that take a pan or kadhai add Oil, heat on a medium flame then add ginger paste Chopped Garlic Onion half fry then add Green Veggie and half fry all Veggie on medium flame after that add all ingredients soy sauce, Chilli Sauce, Tomato ketchup, Vinegar, Aginomoto,Salt, Chilli flakes fly 1 min and add Corn Starch with 1-2 cups water boil it..
- Last you have to add Paneer and and cook for 5 to 10 min till the mixture getting thick.now switch off the flame Garnish with green onion and green freshy Coriander and serve it with Rice or Naan..
Paneer manchurian is an Indo- Chinese recipe that is very popular in the Indian restaurants. Batter fried paneer is added to the Manchurian sauce. Paneer Manchurian Dry Recipe - Deep fried, crispy paneer cubes are coated with spicy, sour and slightly sweet Indo-chinese sauce. Best served as a starter or snack. Best served as a starter or snack.