Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake. Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake is deliciously tender and moist with just the right amount of lemon flavoring. Topped with a lovely lemon glaze! It's easy to make and is always a hit.
Beat sugar, margarine and cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. If you want a classic vanilla/buttery tasting pound cake make the recipe exactly as I have listed below. It is very good and I highly recommend this recipe. You transact steaming devil Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake practicing 13 technique and 11 than. Here you go rack up.
modus operandi of Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- Prepare 270 of Grams Flour.
- It's 50 Grams of Corn flour.
- You need 450 Grams of Sugar.
- It's 6 of Eggs.
- It's 1/4 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 255 Grams of Butter.
- Prepare 225 Grams of Cream Cheese.
- It's 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Essence.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Lemon juice.
- It's 2 Teaspoons of Lemon Rind.
- It's 100 Grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 60 Millilitres of Lemon Juice.
The recipe doesn't call for any baking powder or soda. In this case, the leavening comes from air incorporated by beating and adding beaten egg whites. This cake was so easy to make using the cake mix as an easy starter. Because I wasn't sure how the cream cheese would blend in to the dry cake mix, I whipped the cream cheese first, added the rest of the wet ingredients then the dry cake mix.
Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake ingredients
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees. Butter and flour a 10 inch bundt pan. keep aside..
- Mix together flour, corn flour, salt and baking soda. Keep aside..
- Beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add 450 gms sugar and beat the mixture for atleast 5 mins until light and fluffy..
- Add eggs one at a time and beat well after each addition..
- Mix in vanilla essence and lemon juice, followed by lemon rind..
- Fold in the flour mixture into the above mixture in three additions..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1-1.5 hours..
- Cool the cake in the pan for 10 mins and then flip it out of the pan..
- Prepare the lemon syrup. For this, whisk together 100 gms of sugar and 60 ml lemon juice until sugar is dissolved..
- Generously brush the lemon syrup over the cooled cake..
- Sprinkle with granulated sugar and serve with strawberries..
This lemon cream cheese pound cake is dense, but also soft and tender. It's got a rich, buttery flavor with plenty of tanginess from the fresh citrus and cream cheese. Plus, pound cakes are one of the easiest cakes to bake and serve! No need to fuss over fillings, frosting or assembly— a simple drizzle of glaze and some lemon slices are all. Lemon is part of this cake in a juicy and scrumptious way in this homemade Lemon Pound Cake recipe!